Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Btw, i don't know if they are sold out now, but the starwars edition XPs were a bit cheaper in the nvidia store.

Shhhhhhh! NVIDIA doesn't have it on their website anymore but google pulls up the order page. :)

I'll just pull off my Ti blocks, they are the same. I'm actually using XP blackplates lol.

If you are gonna do it, get the red ones. (I wonder if you could actually buy 6 from nvidia. 2 green, 2 red, then just 2 normal ones)

Imagine that, 6 titan xps!! That'd be a lot of heat in summer months though. Especially in the desert.

Edited by scr4wl

I'm gonna sell 2 tomorrow and than either buy Titan XPs or wait if they already sold out. $200 upgrade isn't that bad to say I own TItan Xp cards :).

Gonna have to watercool them though.Otherwise they won't get any more Sol/s than a overclocked 1080TI @ 80 TDP.

Let us know when you sell them,.. I'm going to sell at least one card, thinking about selling three, and buying a Titian V.

I have five 1080Ti FE cards, and three rigs. Wanted to buy another 1080Ti FE card so I can run 2-way SLI on all three rigs,.. I was thinking prices would drop in January  and I would get one, but prices went crazy for 1080Ti FE cards,.. so I bought the two Titian cards yesterday.

So now I have one 1080Ti extra,.. or can sell three and get Titian V.  :popcorn:

Let us know when you sell them,.. I'm going to sell at least one card, thinking about selling three, and buying a Titian V.

I have five 1080Ti FE cards, and three rigs. Wanted to buy another 1080Ti FE card so I can run 2-way SLI on all three rigs,.. I was thinking prices would drop in January and I would get one, but prices went crazy for 1080Ti FE cards,.. so I bought the two Titian cards yesterday.

So now I have one 1080Ti extra,.. or can sell three and get Titian V. :popcorn:

Good luck finding a Titan V. You're gonna have to snipe it from someone.

I think once the summer months hit and people actually start to realize how much heat these put out.., we might hopefully see a small dump of cards.

Ebay. No returns, As-Is :). Not only did I get my ROI, I made some too. factor in the 7 months of mining, I'm sitting pretty right now.

Edit: Decided to only buy one Titan Xp Star Was Edition. And I'll grab another 1070Ti when they get in stock again next week. I slightly downgraded. but not a big deal...

Nicely done sir.  :yes:

I'm thinking about going with Ebay auction bid with $900 reserve, no returns as-is, and free shipping,.. just selling one card.

And wait for Volta release before buying any more new cards.

Edited by Braegnok

Wonder how long before the new 2080s or what ever the names gonna be will hit the shelves

My guess is May since Micron said GDDR6 is ramping up mass production for Q2 and Samsung is making more HBM2 8GB stacks. It takes a few months to pump out enough memory chips for a million plus video cards. I'm sure NIVIDIA has been all ready the day Titan V hit the market.

+1,.. May would be my guess also for Volta release,.. nvidia wanted to run 10nm chip in Volta but decided to go with existing 16nm chip,.. and try to stick with original  roadmap to release in early 2018.

• ir_cow locked this topic