Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

I'v been mining Litecoin for about three weeks,.. and have been exchanging it directly for USD via my PayPal account,.. I have a PayPal debit card so can pay anywhere VISA is accepted or use any ATM for cash. https://www.bestchange.com/litecoin-to-paypal-usd.html

How's the asic mining working out for you?

Also, thanks for the best change link.., i had never heard of it.

After figuring out what to mine,.. they are doing OK now. Getting $1,300 USD per month per asic,.. just chugging along.  :thumbsup:

Braegnok I meant to say Vertcoin has the same problems as Litecoins, in that you still need large mining farms to keep the coin alive. But unlike Vertcoin you can directly sell it for USD.

The only thing I don't like about ASIC miners, is they are worthless once the new ones come out. That's $3000 down the hole everytime a new unit comes out. With video cards I can sell them for half the value if not more.

After figuring out what to mine,.. they are doing OK now. Getting $1,300 USD per month per asic,.. just chugging along. :thumbsup:

Not to shabby, how much was each asic, and what model? If you don't mind me asking.

Edit:

I also saw fldc went up. I've got 970fldc left in counterparty, but it would cost ~$50 just to move it to polo... so gonna let that build up some.

Edit again: Does anyone know why the counterparty fees are so high in comparison to everything else?

Edited by scr4wl

you can adjust the fees in the send option its probably on max

I know, but if I adjust it to where the wait time is between 4 and 10,000 blocks the fee is still something like .002 btc which is ~$30.

Even if I go as low as 161/sats per byte the fee is ~$7..,

I just now sent it with the low fee to see how long it will take.

After figuring out what to mine,.. they are doing OK now. Getting $1,300 USD per month per asic,.. just chugging along. :thumbsup:

Not to shabby, how much was each asic, and what model? If you don't mind me asking.

Price $3,881.68 each, model Ehsminer Wolf V1,.. They have a foundry set up in Denver Colorado about 60-min drive for me,.. before buying I requested a live demo. And was vary impressed with demo, and tour of foundry.

The V1 units are sold out,.. so beware of any online sites selling them,.. https://www.ehsminer.com/product/asic-scrypt-litecoin-miner-1024-mhs/

Edited by Braegnok

Volta Titan V mining glimpse...   https://hothardware.com/news/nvidias-titan-v-volta-gpu-ethereum-mining-beast-77mhs-overclocked#ki5xlyt8wZ37hfBI.99

• Zcash: 750 SOL / 221W (877 SOL / 244W while overclocked)
  • Monero: 1,224 H/s / 157W (1,417 Hs, 165W while overclocked)
  • LBRY Credit: 685 MH/s / 241W
  • Vertcoin: 88.7 MH/s / 246W (100.3 MH/s / 259W while overclocked)
Edited by road-runner

• ir_cow locked this topic