NVIDIA GTX 670 Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i am now a full green team man, i have renounced my AMD past and will stick a pair of these in my new system, after seeing a single card hit 40 fps in surround, a pair will keep me going strong at over 60 fps in every game.

(maybe i might pick up a third down the track)

It looks like this will be in my next rig, if I can find one in stock. I keep refreshing Newegg to see if they are listed yet. No idea how long that is going to take. I might break off my F5 key first.. :thumbsup::lol:

woot, a evga 2gb 670 is $ 619 at my local store, such a turn off cause the 4gb superclocks are $150 less in the states. anyone wanna ship me one if i ship it to you? :cry:

ok, i am now a full green team man, i have renounced my AMD past and will stick a pair of these in my new system, after seeing a single card hit 40 fps in surround, a pair will keep me going strong at over 60 fps in every game.

(maybe i might pick up a third down the track)

What happened to the plan of 3x 680s ? :P

What happened to the plan of 3x 680s ? :P

well simply the fact i can crush your rig with a single one =P

on a serious note, the stupid prices for them locally has been a real turnoff, so i think some 670s will fit the bill much more nicely.

amazon wont ship here, not with that card at least :cry:

Sorry man. I know there is a specific Amazon.co.uk, but I don't know about other parts of the world. Its still in stock here in the US as of now.

I got the EVGA stock model (02G-P4-2670-KR) for $399.99 w/ free 2 day free shipping (thanks to my Amazon Prime account).

Definitely glad I waited a bit. I'll be playing at 1920x1080, so one will work great for me. I'm sure it will blow away my Radeon HD 5870! I can't wait for nvidia drivers support again :wub:.