NVIDIA GTX 670 Reviewed

Bosco

with so many custom pcb cards already (asus and gigabyte, with a evga ftw model coming soon) i need to wait and see what ones there actually are waterblocks for, hopefully there is one for the asus card, that thing really flies!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with so many custom pcb cards already (asus and gigabyte, with a evga ftw model coming soon) i need to wait and see what ones there actually are waterblocks for, hopefully there is one for the asus card, that thing really flies!

And it comes with a great back plate :D

And it comes with a great back plate :D

yep, i think the perfect 670 would be a 4gb asus direct cu2, with a nice waterblock and then ill oc the hell out of it,

any word on a 4gb direct cu2 card?

yep, i think the perfect 670 would be a 4gb asus direct cu2, with a nice waterblock and then ill oc the hell out of it,

any word on a 4gb direct cu2 card?

I'm not sure ASUS would do a 4GB card. AFAIK they never had any card with added RAMs. And I thought you were going to take 2x680 a few months ago :P

I'm not sure ASUS would do a 4GB card. AFAIK they never had any card with added RAMs. And I thought you were going to take 2x680 a few months ago :P

if i were in america i would have 2x 680s, but here each card costs $760, so for the price of two 680s here i could trisli them if i bought from america

I've got my GTX670 on the way. I picked up the EVGA Superclocked. Can't until it gets here.

Congrats!

As for Asus increasing VRAM, they have never done than till this point of time.

Congrats!

alright, looks like either the asus card or get a stock evga one with 4gb ram, then watercool it

the badass heatsink of the asus card doesnt matter, cause im liquid cooling anyway.

i can get the asus one for $550, and at the moment the 4gb card will be over $750, so ima wait till i see what waterblock options there are

In with the new... WOW is all I gotta say. BF3, Skyrim and anything I can throw at it plays without a single hiccup at 1920x1200 max settings. 60FPS constantly makes me want a 120hz monitor :evilgrin:

670.jpg

Edited by FUZi0N

Congrats!

just found this, they are certainly planning for 4gb cards,

front_full.jpg

back_full.jpg

they have the spacing of ram setout for more chips, so looks like a 4gb model will be here, considering it is a full custom pcb, they wouldnt make spaces for more chips if they arent going to be used

Edited by Muchoman1