11 year old college grad

"I feel it's a waste of time playing video games, I feel its a waste of time and it's not helping humanity in any way."

carry on with your worm-holes and piano then genius boy :lol:

Half Asisn and half Israeli. I cant say Im too surprised :P I just hope stuff doesnt catch up to him when he realizes the world is not candy land.

Half Asisn and half Israeli. I cant say Im too surprised :P I just hope stuff doesnt catch up to him when he realizes the world is not candy land.

He's inventing a worm-hole transporter, that happens to work off the same musical notes as his piano; and maintains his martial arts abilities so he can fight

off Macintosh users when he gets to the other side of the worm-hole.

All the while, we'll sit here, and make a video game in his honor.

Moshe, the Worm-Hole traveling piano boy.

Edited by Dariuas

Half Asisn and half Israeli. I cant say Im too surprised :P

We think alike. I told that to my friend, when I first saw the topic. :lol:

Good for him, but honestly no love for video games :(. That's just unnatural for an 11 year old to say in this modern age.

It sounds like everything he says is a direct memorization of lines in a book. I knew a little kid that was into astronomy and meteorology and he sounded exactly like this kid. He was also autistic. And seriously, what 11 year old thinks video games are a waste of time?

... are you trying to say the rocky mountains is not an interpretation for gumdrop mountains, as well as gumdrop pass? last I checked, the US was indeed candyland, see you got your yellowstone peppermint forest, then you have your thousand year old plum tree... somewhere in california I think, then there is the licorice castle where hugh hefner and and bunnies live, then the peanut butter house... obviously is everyone's house, lollipop woods.... well that is the one thing we don't have (yet), canada still has that, the ice cream sea is the paciic ocean and hawaii always has a lot of ice cream, coincidence? I think not, then there are the mississippi swamps... or should I say molasses swamps? am I right or what? then obviously... candy castle is the white house.

this is retarded.

theres a program at my highschool called transitions, where you finish high school in 2 years and then move on to university. ive always hated it. i mean seriously, okay youve almost finished university and youre about to hit 19.

didnt it just suck to watch your uni classmates 1. pick on you 2. go out drinking without you, etc? where are your life lessons? sitting at home and reading about astrophysics? these are the failures of tomorrow.

could i have done what this kid did at 11? probably not. do i see a point in this kid doing what he did? absolutely not.