Photo
- - - - -

End of the World

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: How will the world end? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

How will the world end?

1. Planet X returns (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. The Annunaki return to destroy us (2 votes [3.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

3. The Biblical Rapture (4 votes [6.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

4. A Pole Shift (1 votes [1.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

5. End of Mayan Calendar (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Solar Eruption (5 votes [8.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

7. Other (6 votes [10.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.17%

8. We will still be here on the 22nd (41 votes [69.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.49%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 NikoDG

NikoDG

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I don't see an option for K-Pop taking over the world :-(

#26 El_Capitan

El_Capitan

Even the sun goes down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6296 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

^ lol

#27 WarWeeny

WarWeeny

Don't worry, be sexy! >:3

• Review Editor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

I do enjoy how things grow out of control over time which is why the end of the world fascinates me. The Mayans never really say what will happen other than a change will occur. We have managed to say "oh since the calendar ends so that must mean the world ends" That is some change. I have to think they would have been more specific.

obama got president...I WILL BRING CHANGE TO AMERICA!
they were a few years off but it happened in 2008 xP

OPEN CONDOM STYLE!
HEEEEY IS THAT YOUR BABY?
NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

i do wish asian pop were more apriciated here in holland, listening to asian pop since my 16th (8 years in a row! D: )

Edited by WarWeeny, 07 December 2012 - 02:51 PM.

You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny

I5-760 - asus maximus gen III - 8gb ddr3 1600Mhz ram - GTX 580 -925MHz/core - 2200 MHz/memory - 1850MHz/shader - windows 7

Rest in peace my good old gtx 480, you deserved it

#28 DrDigitized2

DrDigitized2

• Folding Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

I am just afraid the someone stupid will do something to end the world as we know it. Self fulfilled prophecies at its best.

sigimageu=32359&c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=0

Mobo: ASRock Z68 Fatal1ty,   Case: HAF 932 Blue edition, CPU: i5 2500K, PSU SeaSonic X-1250, GPU GIGABYTE GV-R795WF3-3GD Radeon HD 7950, RAM: Mushkin 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800),
 SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB, HDD: 250GB, Water Cooler: XSPC Rasa 750 RX360, OS:Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit TIM: Tuniq TX-2 Monitor PLANAR 27"

#29 SpeedCrazy

SpeedCrazy

Life is one heck of a ride, so hang on tight!

• Folding Member
  • 3795 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Any of y'all considered the idea that maybe the calendar maker just ran out of space? His stone was only so big.....:rolleyes:

I voted we will still be here on the 21st but i do believe in the book of revelation but im not going to debate that here as i wan' t to continue in the humorous side of this thread.

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Fold for Team OCC
sigimage.gif?c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=0000
i7 930 @ 3.9 || Dual-SLI GTX 250 || ASUS P6X58D-E || 3x2GB G.Skill Pi @ 1600 || Corsair TX850w || 2x WD Caviar Black 500gb

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

-Captain Jack Sparrow-

#30 Deathmineral

Deathmineral

No soup for you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3811 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Zombies. It's the only fun option. :D

Posted Image

#31 Tjj226_Angel

Tjj226_Angel

Total Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2526 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Here is how I see it. I will be done with my finals, I have two jobs lined up in the spring, I should be getting something good for christmas, and I am happy with my computer as it is. Which is why there is bound to be an apocalypse so god can just piss on my parade. Personally I hope it is alien zombies. For those of you who have seen the movie "the fourth kind", my friend keeps talking about going to knome alaska to "saucer jacK" some aliens.

The same friend also came up with a pretty ingenious way of fighting off an alien invasion. He assures me that his plan is 100% apocalypse approved. If aliens try to "beam us up" in our sleep, then we roll out some sleeping mats under our beds and sleep there. Then, you get a manikin and dress it up a lot. The key is you shove the whole thing full of C4 to make it weigh the same as a real human, and attach a detonation mechanism similar to a grenade. Then you get a fairly long string and glue one end to the mattress and the other end to the string. Then when "they" try to "beam you up", the pin will be released and they will all get a nice surprise when your stand in makes it up to the mother ship.

He says it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sleep directly under the dummy because the way the aliens find you from their ship is with thermal scans of your house. If you are below the dummy, they will think it is you.

Seriously.....my friend has really turned into the crop dusting guy from the movie independence day.

#32 Kamikaze_Badger

Kamikaze_Badger

(⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I agree Capitan, which is why I follow science and logic instead of superstition tied in with dopamine triggers used to enforce social contract. Kind of sad when you realize that's what's religion is.
Is my Razer Diamondback retro yet?
s

Graciously recommended from KB, is some muffricken Christian death metal. It is a must hear, it pushes envelopes, explores new ground. Words can't describe just now incredibly awesome this is. Cue the alter smashing, bench flipping, and bible reading while thrashing away at guitars and drums.

I witnessed regional Special Olympics and Challenge Day; there's far more intellect there than there is in internet arguments.

#33 freddie

freddie

Up the Arsenal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

OPEN CONDOM STYLE!
HEEEEY IS THAT YOUR BABY?
NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

Posted Image

#34 Deathmineral

Deathmineral

No soup for you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3811 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Here is how I see it. I will be done with my finals, I have two jobs lined up in the spring, I should be getting something good for christmas, and I am happy with my computer as it is. Which is why there is bound to be an apocalypse so god can just piss on my parade. Personally I hope it is alien zombies. For those of you who have seen the movie "the fourth kind", my friend keeps talking about going to knome alaska to "saucer jacK" some aliens.

The same friend also came up with a pretty ingenious way of fighting off an alien invasion. He assures me that his plan is 100% apocalypse approved. If aliens try to "beam us up" in our sleep, then we roll out some sleeping mats under our beds and sleep there. Then, you get a manikin and dress it up a lot. The key is you shove the whole thing full of C4 to make it weigh the same as a real human, and attach a detonation mechanism similar to a grenade. Then you get a fairly long string and glue one end to the mattress and the other end to the string. Then when "they" try to "beam you up", the pin will be released and they will all get a nice surprise when your stand in makes it up to the mother ship.

He says it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sleep directly under the dummy because the way the aliens find you from their ship is with thermal scans of your house. If you are below the dummy, they will think it is you.

Seriously.....my friend has really turned into the crop dusting guy from the movie independence day.

That's a terrible plan that doesn't take a lot into consideration.

Posted Image

#35 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4120 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Where is the option for black hole? :P

boozei.gif

#36 Coors

Coors

????? ????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

Cow farts.

MSI MPower Max - 4770K - 2x EVGA GTX780 ACX - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1866 - 2x Crucial M4 256GB raid0 - Enermax 1020w - HP ZR30w

Sager NP9170 - i7 3720QM - GTX680m - 16GB 1600Mhz - 2x Crucial M4 256GB - 17" matte display

Shuttle SP35P2V2 - E8600 4Ghz - eVGA 8800GTX ACS KO - 2x2GB g.skill PK - Samsung 500GB - 2x Dell E228wfp