Official Post Your Build Guts Thread

Queenz

Looking through the case gallery I noticed that not all members post there builds inside guts, and the people that have not all of them have posted their most current build's guts right now. So here is how this thread goes, post pictures of your most current build's inside guts and nothing else. People always talk about their builds being finish but hardly posts pics and that ruins the point so lets show our guts guys!

NO MONITOR NO NOTHING JUST THE INSIDE OF YOUR BUILD!!!

Let's start shall we:

CIMG0189.jpg

If you have older build's feel free to post those too!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, not the greatest though. I should go back in at some point here and get the wiring cleaned up some more... but i'm lazy. And @ the point of this picture I was well into my second six pack, and probably should not of been setting my drinks on top of the tower in retrospect LOL.

post-63467-1221231066_thumb.jpg

Edit: Btw, that stacker has a bracket for four 120mm fans on the side panel as some of you know. So when the machines running you can't really see in it anyway cause of all the fans on the side. I was able to use three, the fourth I could not put in because the HSF is just tall enough for the top of it to fit into the space on the bracket that would be where the fourth fan would go.

Edited by s0rd3z