Ellen's iPhone Commercial

ClayMeow

appararently apple hasn't watched any of their own Mac vs PC commercials. granted there is no "PC" brand, but they've taken a few stabs @ windows in them. God forbid if a comedian makes a spoof commercial. :rolleyes:

appararently apple hasn't watched any of their own Mac vs PC commercials. granted there is no "PC" brand, but they've taken a few stabs @ windows in them. God forbid if a comedian makes a spoof commercial. :rolleyes:

Not really much of a surprise in the past few years Apples been quick to throw anyone under the bus if they offend there name or products.

When those Microsoft PC commercials came out Apple got offended and want them removed.

Edited by fire_storm

Very good point, although it shouldn't really come as a surprise to most of us that they're a bunch of hypocrits.

That was awesome! :lol:

Too bad Apple (or Steve) can't take a joke... I don't think she should have apologized anyway. An individual shouldn't be sorry for making a joke on a company, it happens every day...

I prefer to look at it as such.

I generally regard APPLE and Starbucks as a lifestyle and image brand than anything else.

You buy it to make you think your so cool, but in reality you either look like a douche or a fake "screen play writer"

But there are exceptions to the rule, just not enough to justify me not saying that. :P

Cue d3bruts1d in 3....2....1.....

Edited by CAINuKe

That was awesome! :lol:

Too bad Apple (or Steve) can't take a joke... I don't think she should have apologized anyway. An individual shouldn't be sorry for making a joke on a company, it happens every day...

I like how she showed the video again before "apologizing" :lol:

I'm disappointed that she apologized at all.

This and also, why did the crowd start clapping when she was naming all her apple products. It's almost like the entire audience was from Apple and steve jobs was behind the camera man with a gun pointed at her