I won an Xbox!

F13Bubba

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same

Does your Member title have anything to do with you being too lazy to go get it? tongue.gif

Hey! I'm not lazy...

...perhaps...a little bit...but also I've been really busy this week so haven't really had time

funny you guys don't like xbox for gaming and i stopped playing pc games when i got my xbox in 2007, before that I would play ps2 for the console only games and do everything else on the PC. I prefer console gaming because less cheaters and so much easier to play something. I still can't play Call of duty War at war because of punk buster kicks me off the servers every 3 minutes. Consoles, no prob.

Meh - $35ish bucks for a 1yr subscription of XBox Live on Amazon.com. XBL has a more expansive playing base than PSN and far better competition.

Not to mention Sony really needs a new controller. The Dual Shock was cool back in the PS2 days ...hell, it's pretty much like the PS1 controller. I used to like the dual shock but now I can't stand it ...its way too small, angled and outdated layout.

Controller on PC lol?

Sorry but nothing beats console for ease of use and comfort ...especially when friends come over to play. I love my PC too. I am a PC Gamer and do most of my gaming on the PC but there are some things a console just reigns supreme at.

I'm on the fence about getting a live membership. I will say, it's absolute bullsh*t that you need one to watch netflix. I may end up selling it to get a ps3...

I love this post, wish I could get a shirt with it on it. There's too many times when I'm talking to people about Live and why it's so crappy and can't explain it properly. This is a pretty good example of it though, any other device wouldn't require something like that to use a service like Netflix. My brother in law has a Wii just for that purpose, just a really cheap way for him to easily watch Netflix on the TV with no complications.

Awesome vid bubba, love your style. :cheers:

Can you not afford a pocket knife? :blink:

:withstupid:

What's the deal with no pocket knife? Just go to your closest pawn shop and spend $5. :P

Also, to the rest of you, let's not turn this into a PC vs Console thing huh? As much as I love those debates, it would be nice to have a happy thread not turned into that.