Ladybird GTX 285 Tested

jammin

Hey nice review Tacohunter! By the way did anyone else notice that the helmet on the box is the same that Maximus wears in Gladiator? :P

I sure did! It stuck with me through the whole review! :O

y arent they producing fermi?

Was thinking the exact same thing... isn't kinda like late to release new versions of GTX 285. Honestly the card has never had a good price to performance ratio. The GTX 470s have the exact same price on newegg and a GTX 470 is a way better choice.

We got this card before Fermi was released.

When do you think we will be introducing the New 4XX GTX series benchies in with the reviews for some of these cards?

Ouch, it didn't fare as well as i Had thought though :\

Should be pretty quick. We are working on the new testing as we speak so you will start to see it in all reviews as everyone switches over over the next few weeks.

Cons:

* Priced about the same as a 5850

:withstupid:

Was thinking the exact same thing... isn't kinda like late to release new versions of GTX 285. Honestly the card has never had a good price to performance ratio. The GTX 470s have the exact same price on newegg and a GTX 470 is a way better choice.

:withstupid: and still doesn't!

Never heard of this Ladybird brand before.

Me neither, but I guess Hank Hill can also say he sells GPU and GPU Accessories :D

The GTX285 is a good card and yes it's usually expensive. Mine has 2GB of RAM on it and works way better that the Radeon 4870 it replaced. I won it outright, so cost was not a factor this time.

Ladybird cards are mostly an unknown entity here in America so far.