Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately liking that case, and a nice review! I was cringing at first when all I notice for a psu was the corsair 650. :teehee:

Thanks Bubba.

LOL, yeah there is actually three PSU's in there for 1.65 KW

@ Boinker, thanks for the feedback. BTW, if you are actually considering it, feel free to PM me if you need a measurement or more info.:)

Hey Red were you not considering at the time of your quadfire upgrade, a new case?

This just from memory, however what do you reckon, does the Cosmos II make a good contender for quad 6950s?

Nice memory Stoner :)

Yeah I had purchased a Xigmatek Elsyium which i really like, but I had not gotten around to making the transplant yet.

I have now sold the case I had for the quad upgrade to a customer doing a tri-fire system right after I finished the review.

Let me put it this way, I have had my hands on/worked with a lot of cases, and this is the best I have ever used. It;s damn quiet as well. I think it just convinced me into a custom water-cooling system :thumbsup:

So does this mean no more Xigmatek Elsyium and possibly no more silver arrow?

I would assume you would refrain from purchasing $600 worth of waterblocks and just wc the cpu.

Also do you by any chance have access to a spl meter?

So does this mean no more Xigmatek Elsyium and possibly no more silver arrow?

I would assume you would refrain from purchasing $600 worth of waterblocks and just wc the cpu.

Also do you by any chance have access to a spl meter?

No I sold the case that I was going to use for the quad upgrade.

No , I think I am going to go all out on the WC'ing. CPU,GPU, chipsets, Ram, the whole deal.

The Silver Arrow will most likely go into my daughters Gamer. I like that thing to much to part with it :)

Funny you should mention the SPL meter, I am looking at an 8810 American Recorder Technologies right now. I will have one in hand by next week...why? what do you want tested? LOL

The Cosmos II vs some of the other cases you have in your shop ie some HAF cases, phantom ect.

Dont know that meter but as long as it is a/c weighted ect its perfect :D

Please do go ahead with the water cooling that would look pretty damn badass