Ultimate Power. The new GeForce GTX TITAN Z

kyfire

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha no fighting , it goes to Frank of course. at $3,000 I don't think they are going to be giving away very many.

Lucky Frank, getting dibs on all the cool parts  :lol:

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they send one to Frank. Nobody here is the target market. While Frank could certainly bench 4K gaming, the TITAN Z is more for high-end rendering. Hell, even Nyt isn't crazy enough to go for this...and that's saying something ;)

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they send one to Frank. Nobody here is the target market. While Frank could certainly bench 4K gaming, the TITAN Z is more for high-end rendering. Hell, even Nyt isn't crazy enough to go for this...and that's saying something ;)

Just wait patiently until it is released...Then we can see what the mysterious creature called nyt will do for real.

Just wait patiently until it is released...Then we can see what the mysterious creature called nyt will do for real.

upgrade to this. Then 2 months later downgrade to a 780. Then another 2 months later get whatever AMD's top card is. And then sell that and get a PS4.

:D

upgrade to this. Then 2 months later downgrade to a 780. Then another 2 months later get whatever AMD's top card is. And then sell that and get a PS4.

I'll have you know that I've kept this GTX780 Ti for 4 months which seems like a record for me :P

This card is still going to stay for quite some time. Oh and I already have a PS4 so no downgrading to that either.

I miss the days when $1000 could get you the top dual GPU card, and around $600-700 for the top single GPU card.

Now the top single GPU card costs $1000 and the top dual GPU card costs 3 times that... :(

I'll have you know that I've kept this GTX780 Ti for 4 months which seems like a record for me :P

This card is still going to stay for quite some time. Oh and I already have a PS4 so no downgrading to that either.

I miss the days when $1000 could get you the top dual GPU card, and around $600-700 for the top single GPU card.

Now the top single GPU card costs $1000 and the top dual GPU card costs 3 times that... :(

Well, to be fair, a two titan solution isn't your regular Joe card :P

And a dual R9 280x or dual GTX770 is essentially the same as an overclocked HD7990 or GTX690...

And then there's the Mars 760 which is even more underpowered.

Hopefully there is an affordable yet high end dual GPU solution with Maxwell, or an even more powerful single GPU solution. 

And a dual R9 280x or dual GTX770 is essentially the same as an overclocked HD7990 or GTX690...

And then there's the Mars 760 which is even more underpowered.

Hopefully there is an affordable yet high end dual GPU solution with Maxwell, or an even more powerful single GPU solution. 

But why do you need all that power tho?

I mean, a gtx 770 / 280X can max out pretty much every game out there, and yet you want more :P.

I've been out of here for a couple months and everything's changed. Nyt no longer upgrades his graphics card a couple times a month... what else has changed, did IVI finally get a new case?

I've been out of here for a couple months and everything's changed. Nyt no longer upgrades his graphics card a couple times a month... what else has changed, did IVI finally get a new case?

Glad to see you are back :) 

And I see you have a watercooled GTX780 in one rig and a watercooled R9 290X in another, maybe one day we can have a duel thread again lol