Um... The Draft Is Back In Service...

Propane

And what are we going to do about this?!? A bunch of MAC users is supposed to take us over!!! If you want to give me a christmas present (and OCC) then get folding as fast as possible... cant let this happen!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got ANOTHER duron sytem almost going today (my 1.6 was outta commision, no HDD). Our big folders (magnon and D3)just crapped out on us. I thought I read D3 is getting his lab comps back online, but I can't stand this, we need more folders. I am trying to do what I can, I hope others do the same....

I got ANOTHER duron sytem almost going today (my 1.6 was outta commision, no HDD). Our big folders (magnon and D3)just crapped out on us. I thought I read D3 is getting his lab comps back online, but I can't stand this, we need more folders. I am trying to do what I can, I hope others do the same....

Wow! I hope your enthusiasm is infectious, as you've stated we could use some more muscle around here... smack those dang MAC (yuppies w/ colour co-ordinated office accessories) back down in their place :P

At last check 'our' WU's returned outstrip theirs by 121 WU's :) per 50 days...

I like your new sig' Dignan

Folding Army of one... sounds kinda' Ninja-ish :ph34r: