Um... The Draft Is Back In Service...

Propane

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the borg, lower your sheilds and prepare to be assimilated, your techinlogical and bilogical distinctivness will be added to our own...

all from memory...

hmmm... time to get out the Startrek dictionary

Well... I am folding on my sisters machiene now...

Alright, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but MacAddicts is now 5000+ points ahead of us. Maybe some people just went out of town and forgot to leave F@H running (not me), but we really need to start getting some work done here

That big hit to our team (that I have noticed) was d3bruts1d's farm that was producing nearly 6,000 points a week now down to 850 points a week. Also, sVperbeast2k5's farm going offline from 14,000 points a week to 2,000 points a week. With these two farms going down, we're all going to have to step it up a notch :)

I've added another box and will be adding a dual Athlon MP system this next week.

I just added my 4th computer, so hopefully that will bring in some WUs.

P4 1.3 GHZ

256MB DDR266

Radeon 9000

PCChips Mainboard

30 GB Maxtor HDD

I have got 3 going a P4 2.4, a P4 1.6, and a P4 1.5, all are running none stop, if I ever get my 3.2EE going hopefully it will work better on folding

I hope to have a third Athlon in service soon. Getting a 2400+ for the K75SA thats in the sig. Won't be up for another three weeks till I get the cash for the chip.