Um... The Draft Is Back In Service...

Propane

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more friends are now folding (I believe a 2400+ and a p4 1.8). One of them says he can get even more people folding. :)

Thats what I like to hear!

Keep up the good work guys... We almost are matching daily points with MacNN!!!!

Keep on recruiting !!!!

Well I went to Frys today... again.... I came home with a celly 2.5ghz to add to the farm. I already have it at 3.1ghz no problem. I decided to keep the celly and use the 1.6 as the file server at my dads. We are all agreed that a 3.1ghz celly will out perform a 1.6ghz duron? I would only assume it would...

Maybe trying to push 3.5K/week now YIPEE!!!!

i put the service download link in my AIM profile got a friend(witha oced 2400) and another dude with i think 1.5p4 both as services so hopfully thatll help and as soon as i can..gain access to my sisters labtop ill get it there aswell

I'm up to 5 computers. Just have to wait for the newest one to turn in a WU.

My P4 is running a little hotter than I like @ full load, but it seems to be stable. Those 423 pin P4's sure were hot. Currently 68C, but once the AS3 sets, it should be down to about 63C. I can't seem to get the temp down, and I have the best heatsink I can find. Nobody makes heatsinks for them anymore, so I'm stuck with an aluminum Antec JetCool heatsink.