Sign in to follow this  
Propane

Um... The Draft Is Back In Service...

And what are we going to do about this?!? A bunch of MAC users is supposed to take us over!!! If you want to give me a christmas present (and OCC) then get folding as fast as possible... cant let this happen!!!!

I just added my 4th computer, so hopefully that will bring in some WUs.

P4 1.3 GHZ

256MB DDR266

Radeon 9000

PCChips Mainboard

30 GB Maxtor HDD

I got ANOTHER duron sytem almost going today (my 1.6 was outta commision, no HDD). Our big folders (magnon and D3)just crapped out on us. I thought I read D3 is getting his lab comps back online, but I can't stand this, we need more folders. I am trying to do what I can, I hope others do the same....

I just added my wifes work laptop!! I can at least get a couple WU's during Christmas break before she has to go back to work!! :ph34r:

Looks like they shut down the folding farm over at the campus... I'll try and get it back up and running, but it'll be after the 1st of the year. :( Till then, I'll have 3 systems folding as fast as they can.

I got ANOTHER duron sytem almost going today (my 1.6 was outta commision, no HDD). Our big folders (magnon and D3)just crapped out on us. I thought I read D3 is getting his lab comps back online, but I can't stand this, we need more folders. I am trying to do what I can, I hope others do the same....

Wow! I hope your enthusiasm is infectious, as you've stated we could use some more muscle around here... smack those dang MAC (yuppies w/ colour co-ordinated office accessories) back down in their place :P

At last check 'our' WU's returned outstrip theirs by 121 WU's :) per 50 days...

I like your new sig' Dignan

Folding Army of one... sounds kinda' Ninja-ish :ph34r: