Today - I am going to smash my A64 with a hammer and laugh

I hate AMD, I have had nothing but issues every since I have had my machine.... From getting to "clock"right (and I mean clocking stock speeds), locking on boot, not getting anything higher than 2ghz, and now I can't even get my proc to clock to 2 ghz without it crashing

right now I am at 210 x 4htt x 8.5 multi, and thats the only way I can get it to load windows - but when it loads Windows, the screen is all glitchy and Smartguardian says that the cpu voltage is 1.7 and starts beeping all over the place... and when I try to load anything like games....wow...looks like 8 bit vga, a horrible scrreching noise comes out of my speakers, and the game locks up...

Where is my hammer... :tooth: :mad: :shake:

I hate AMD, I have had nothing but issues every since I have had my machine.... From getting to "clock"right (and I mean clocking stock speeds), locking on boot, not getting anything higher than 2ghz, and now I can't even get my proc to clock to 2 ghz without it crashing

right now I am at 210 x 4htt x 8.5 multi, and thats the only way I can get it to load windows - but when it loads Windows, the screen is all glitchy and Smartguardian says that the cpu voltage is 1.7 and starts beeping all over the place... and when I try to load anything like games....wow...looks like 8 bit vga, a horrible scrreching noise comes out of my speakers, and the game locks up...

Where is my hammer... :tooth: :mad: :shake:

Save your time and effort and send it to me! :nod:

Guest chrisexv6

Ill take one for the perverbial team and will be glad to take this POS off your hands.

I swear, Ill use it as a keychain ;)

-Chris

Guest Spartacus

Joe,

You have lots of happy people including myself running way more than stock speeds with absolute stability, no problems at all.

If you have a bad mobo or PSU then replace it. When you setup the system properly, it will run properly.

You need to go back and start at the beginning. You need to learn what the correct voltage and memory settings are and use them. Use the search function and look for people running your same equipment successfully.

If you are so frustrated that you don't want to deal with it any more, then Ebay everything and go to www.dell.com and buy one of their high end gaming machines. Nothing at all wrong with that and then they will have to fix it if it breaks.

Good luck!

you also have the option of sending the board, cpu, and memory to me and let me take a look to see if there is a problem. I have a 100% success rate in getting a machine back to the customer stable.

If the board is bad, I can have it advanced replaced to me and continue testing.

you also have the option of sending the board, cpu, and memory to me and let me take a look to see if there is a problem. I have a 100% success rate in getting a machine back to the customer stable.

If the board is bad, I can have it advanced replaced to me and continue testing.

How could you possibly pass on an offer like that?