Car Crash

dang that car is trashed but good to hear that yall are ok

the real question is did your friend learn anything from the wreck because i know people who i dont think will ever learn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BENDER,Jul 20 2003, 11:10 AM] I have to say doing 100 was dumbass idea. I hope you at least you are more careful about your driving habbits. ;)

I tend to agree with the above quote..

100mph on a dirt road? :blink:

What was your friend thinking, or was he just showing off?

Nobody's 10ft tall & bullet proof.............

Glad to see you made it though

glad to see all of u guys are ok but i guess ive done a few things that shouldnt have in my car :ph34r:

I have a 94 chevy lumina erou and i was doing a little over 100 hehe...i didnt wreck thank God.

maybe i wont do that anymore. :ph34r:

There was no alcohol believe it or not, we were all sober as can be and it was a paved road not dirt and well as for how we hit all those trees. He didn't stop for some reason or another when we came up to the T in the road still going very fast. I don't think he had control of the car so he couldn't stop.

There was no alcohol believe it or not, we were all sober as can be and it was a paved road not dirt and well as for how we hit all those trees. He didn't stop for some reason or another when we came up to the T in the road still going very fast. I don't think he had control of the car so he couldn't stop.

I guess you guys were just having alittle fun, which is okay every now and then don't get me wrong, but you really have to be careful when doing it ina car. haha. I probably sound like your mom or something. :lol:

the cops wouldnt pull over sYstEmATiC for speeding 100 mph

but to ask the question how he did it in a 94 chevy lumina

actually its not stock...it has a little work done to it...like it has a chip and it has upgraded exhaust...but i was in the back roads of where i live where there are no cops.....hehe, it isnt as slow as u think...tomorrow when its light...ill take some pics of the burnouts i did in the driveway if they are still there LOL!!!