Car Crash

well let me just say this car crashes are not fun. at about 11:50 on thr. me and 4 of my freinds were in his BMW M3 going down a contry road. we got up to about 100MPH (i think) and then we started to slowdown because we were coming up to a T in the road the next thing i remember i'm in his car in the middle of the woods. it wasn't fun but were all ok and all out of the hospital. it's a good thing we were all whearing out seat belts... anyway i just thought i'd tell you all. and now what you've all been wating for pics of the car! oh yeah i was in the middle of the back

http://207.179.100.202/pictures/Crash/

Edited by SSG32

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch... is that m3 the manual transmission?

those things are dope as hell.. they have an automatic shift... it will shift by itself.. very fast.. like tenth of a second or something.. very d0pe..

I am sorry about the car.. and the crash though..

glad you all made it out ok!

Hey

Well I am glad your and your buddies are all ok with little hospital care.

But considering I am 16 and about to get license I have to say doing 100 was dumbass idea. I hope you at least you are more careful about your driving habbits. ;)

you guys are LUCKY. I've seen things like that happen a few times out where I offroad at. It's usually some young guys driving a fast car (on a drit road) and they loose control. Both times I've seen it happen they had to be taken out by helocopter.

long before I had heard of OCC, I was in a car crash. has been about 3 and a half years and I'm still dealing with lawyers and courts...

anyways, I have some pictures that are (surprisingly) still up on my VERY OLD tripod website if you want to see my car.

http://eriflleh.tripod.com

I think it's the second news post down (would have been 1999 that I was in my car crash). I still don't remember the accident after all this time. But, what basically happened was I pulled out in front of a chevy caprice classic (the old cop cars) and it T-boned me and rolled my car. I spent the night in the hospital, my passenger had bumps and the lady in the other car was fine (of course 3 years later she had back problems.... funny, law in MI gives 3 years to claim anything..)