Help Me Pick

Aight ... Im at the point were Im in need to building a new system. Im looking for a motherboard that has a reasonable amount of features, ease of overclocking, a good reputation, etc.. Im probally going to be using a barton 2500+ on it ... also ... I dont want it to break my wallet ... so let me here what my options are :D

i'd hold off on the kt600....often times there are problems with brand new chipsets and it takes a while to fine them and correct them...i wouldn't want to be the crash dummy.

NF7-S Rev 2.0, I currently have this board and I've got to say its one of the most stable boards I've ever used! It has great overclocking abilities too! I picked mine up for around 125bucks about 3 months ago. I suggest the NF7-S Rev 2.0 foe sho.

Edited by Xylicon

any other suggestions?

Why don't you put a little research into it yourself? Search forums (not just this one) as they will give you a lot of information on the performance and reliability of popular motherboards. Here's a good place to start, they have a separate forum for each main motherboard brand http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/

MSI K7N2-Delta-L ~120 canadian

MSI K7N2-Delta-ILSR ~180 canadian

Both of those have 400mhz fsb and are nforce2 mobos...ill be getting the first soon enough....i've heard great things from msi and they are the only ones ive seen with 400mhz fsb on an nforce2 chipset...maybe i should look around more but i dunno... the second has LAN(1st too, hence the L), 5.1 suround sound, firewire and...thats about it

Edited by Strato