D3's Case

yo d3 that is a killer side panel looks sweet wish i had time to get a new side for my case so i didnt have an over used precut window mod but i am modding the other side with my sn on it and will lite it up hopefully in 2 colors in a way where they dont blend :D

I agree with anyone who says blue is overused that is why mine is red. Hehe and it happeds to be that my case is silver :P . mah case is pretty ownage the window is pre-modded :(. but ill be coming up with something soon to mod. kinda gay cause you took my idea on the jagged face :(. but all in all

10/10 rating

Props!!!!!!

Looks awesome babe B) .....pretty scary when you wake up to it in the middle of the night :ph34r: ...other than that it's great :P ....don't be pickin on blue...jus gotta come up with unique ways to incorporate it ;)

no fool he didnt TAKE MY IDEA but i had a similar one in mind but i didnt think of it from disturbed (good band) but i got it from nightmare on christmas or w/e that weird animated movie is. the BOOGIE MAN. w00t but yeah gj d3 pimp status case.