D3's Case

Well, it's not done by a long shot, but this is probably the most I'll have done by the Lan Party..

Can't see it in the pix, but I also moded the PSU.. it had a 4 color LED fan.. and I replaced it with a coolermaster red neon led fan. - No CCFL or Neon's are used in the case. :)

Also waiting on some fan grills to help with the empty spot where the front fans are. Hopefully I should have those within a week or two.

Edited by d3bruts1d

What else?

Planning on..

- stealthing the drives

- replacing the power led with a red led

- adding fan grills to the front and rest of the fan

- some internal cutting to the case

- posible top window, or a design on the other side

- upgrade the PC :P

- couple more LEDs if I do another window

- LCD display on the front

- other stuff... ;)

No.. favorite color(s) are green and silver... however green LEDs, CCFL, and neon's tend to suck... plus the evil grin looks better red, since it was origionaly red. :P

And I wasn't about to use blue, b/c I feel it is over used... WAY overused. :P

And while I like UV, I didn't think it would look right for this project.

I see.

Well it looks nice. Better then anything I could do.

hehe.. I had someone cut thse side for me. As well as teh fan grills I'll be getting... he did a wonderful job on the cut.

My cutting tends to look a bit messy. the lighting and the moding was all me tho. :)

I agree with D3, blue is WAY overused, I've almost started to hate the color because of it. :D Anyways, that evil grin design easily kills my dragon, hopefully I'll have those picks of my case up by this weekend! I wish I could go to the OverClockers Club LAN to see it.