Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

the place is killing us financially...we did a lease 1yr w/option to buy...thankfully that is an OPTION as $225k house would = about $2k a month in mortage payments...even if we were both making $40k a year that's some . I wouldn't want to get stuck with for 30 years...

no sir, we are going to look for a house that is about $100k range...but we'll probably just rent/lease for another couple of years as we'll have to move again in 2 years when I transfer back up to Boise to finish college at BSU (college here is only jr college).

lease is up in August...can't come soon enough as we are dead broke every single month because of the lease payment...

That sucks bigtime. Hope you find a nice home in your price range :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the place is killing us financially...we did a lease 1yr w/option to buy...thankfully that is an OPTION as $225k house would = about $2k a month in mortage payments...even if we were both making $40k a year that's some . I wouldn't want to get stuck with for 30 years...

no sir, we are going to look for a house that is about $100k range...but we'll probably just rent/lease for another couple of years as we'll have to move again in 2 years when I transfer back up to Boise to finish college at BSU (college here is only jr college).

lease is up in August...can't come soon enough as we are dead broke every single month because of the lease payment...

omg, 2k a month in payments? ...for a $225k house? i'm not sure how leases work on houses but holy hell dude, what is your rate at? That would have to be at 10% (which would put you around $1970+) and up.

and gotta agree w/ Branjo, that is one big fkn cat - eats small dogs lol

hahah ya it is a big cat, or maybe its because she's lying down?

nah that's Jackie

HE *ahem* is 22 pounds of pure .. He's xxxxing HUGE. He's bigger than the other two combined. When people come over, Junior runs away, Missy runs up to the visitors, and then the visitors are shocked when Jackie comes...rolling (almost literally haha) in. He's got claws like freakin railroad spikes, he "quacks" like a duck, but he's the best cat I've ever had.

My ex gf found him in a dumpster in Salem, Oregon when he was barely a couple weeks old. She brought him home and nursed him, we met, she moved in, she moved out, I kept Jackie.

I would like to state for the record that if I ever divine the xxxxing shitbag motherxxxxer who dumped Jackie into a garbage dumpster to die, I WILL xxxxING KILL YOU, YOU xxxxING USELESS PIECE OF TRASH.

*ahem*

ok, calm down.

He IS huge...but he's like a big black lab or retriever or some other goofy-butt dog lol

jackie12.jpg