Guest Lavell

Here's my BatCave!

My main rig:

computerstation2rt0.th.jpg

My BatComputer:

batcomputer1xq6.th.jpg

My wife's computer system:

computerstationaz8.th.jpg

All of these computers are in the same room. For complete details of my rigs, click on the links underneath my sig.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lavell

The BatComputer was designed as a portable desktop computer system. I wanted to make sure that it could fit in as small of a space as possible. Believe it or not, I have enough room to move around with.

theres hardly any room to move around on the desk in the 2nd pic lol

nice setup kitfit, not much space for ure legs though ;) . what is all that stuff under their?

nice speakers to man, i almost bought those 1's myself. the shop where i bought all my b&w's had two ex-show models for £250 same price as my 602's.

i realy wanted them but the reason i went for the 600 range was because of limited space where one of the front has to go, ur speakers were just to big :( . still i luv mine best speakers ive bought ,easy.

regards

Guest Lavell

Nice setup Angry. The flower trash can is a real nice touch. lol ;)

When are you going to turn all those CRTs into LCDs?

new house, new lab...a heck of a lot smaller than the old one, but so what, I got 3 spare bedrooms + 2-car garage to use if this isn't enough ;)

small_newhouse-20.jpg

nice setup kitfit, not much space for ure legs though ;) . what is all that stuff under their?

Can't say i've ever thought about space for my legs :). The "stuff" under their is my rig. Mach2 on the bottom and the case on the top.

nice speakers to man, i almost bought those 1's myself. the shop where i bought all my b&w's had two ex-show models for £250 same price as my 602's.

i realy wanted them but the reason i went for the 600 range was because of limited space where one of the front has to go, ur speakers were just to big :( . still i luv mine best speakers ive bought ,easy.

regards

I've had the speakers since the mid 1990's. A B&W rep came round trying to flog me a set of Nautilus speakers for the studio, which i stupidly bought, and he threw in a couple of pairs of CDM1 SE's. Got rid of the Nautilus's a bit sharpish, but kept the CDM1 SE's :D

Nice setup Angry. The flower trash can is a real nice touch. lol ;)

When are you going to turn all those CRTs into LCDs?

lol when I got the money.

the big 19" CRT is a Mitsubishi Diamondtron so I doubt it will be going anywhere as it does 1600x1200 with awesome clarity.

The rest of them...I'd love to get rid of the 17" CRT's (I got like 5 of them and another 19" CRT in the spare bedroom) and move them all to 17" LCD's as they are all test stations (except the 19" Mitsubishi, it has a DirecTV HD satellite box hooked into the rig the monitor sits on, and HD hockey looks a lot better on CRT's than LCD's at the moment for me).

money money, always money. one day I'll be rich and turn them all into 24" to 36" LCD's ;)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

kitfit1 - what speakers are those in your pic?

A_G - that pic of your pc area is insane lol perfect for a lanparty :D