Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

That's about right, twice my folders and twice my points output.

I'm running three C2Ds. One at 3.5, one at 2.8 and the other at 2.0. Really, the 2.8 and 2.0 only put one out every other day and the 2.0 really isn't that much slower than the 2.8... and it's using DDR not DDR2.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow................I was doing some serious folding yesterday 9099 points. :eek2:

That is the second time this has happened in the last 3 months.

Any one know where the THEnumber337 is hiding?

Sorry for the bad news folks, but I can't get much folding done with my current ISP, It keeps dropping my connection for whatever reason and in turn messes up the client.:mad:

I'll wake up in the morning or get home from work and see that it has been interupted.

I also found out I am inelgible for FiOS in my area for now.

So, for the near forseeable future I am SOL as far as folding goes.

Welcome back, I'm currently in Nor. Cali. visiting my family before I ship out to Boston this summer. I completed my WU's before I left and shut the computers down, I'm not willing to run three computers that hard without any supervision.

My production dropped off for a few days while I made a few changes to rigs. I am folding on one C2D 24/7 and the other is on all but when I sleep. I am wanting to upgrade my vid card so I sold off my Yonah setup. Just waiting for a price drop so I can squeeze myself into a 8800GTX instead of a GTS. We'll see, I doubt I have the patience for that.

As soon as I get a chance to replace the fan with a quieter one in my Silverstone I will be folding both C2D rigs 24/7. It is by far the loudest fan I have ever heard in a power supply. Awesome PSU other than that.