Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fold for dfi-street, I have 2/3 rigs that could fold. I think its a good idea. Are there any other MOBO forums that fold? It would be interesting to see how the team does and its for a good cause (not Aliens)

I would fold for dfi-street, I have 2/3 rigs that could fold. I think its a good idea. Are there any other MOBO forums that fold? It would be interesting to see how the team does and its for a good cause (not Aliens)

Yea it is kind of funny some boards have so many people they have sub teams- ie PII or duly centron rig teams yes they see the humor in this.

im letting the poll go for a while so everyone has a chance to vote in it, not just those that rush in and want aliens or disease.

Might want to have a sticky somewhere or something because 25 votes so far isn't a lot for all these forums.

im in for cancerdesize too, 2 of my great gradpas died of it early, so we can just start a team for each right? one for aleains and one for desize, i have 3 computers i can give to the cause. (P4 2.6Ghz, possiably a barton if all goes well, and a PIII 1Ghz)

so how about a team name, we will need one of those. and for your user name, it could be somthing like Charlie22911_DFI to show a forum membership or something.

I got a really good name!!!

ok you ready?

here it is!!!!

Team DFI!