NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Only thing I'm getting now which is strange is on a cold boot, no video. Drive lights make it look like it's booting and if I punch the reset it all comes up fine.!???
Mine does the same except it requires powering off and turning back on...reset won't do it.....I've found though if I flick off my PSU, then turn it back on it'll always seem to boot first try....don't understand it myself.

Angry Games - Will it be possible to add LDT Voltage options to the boards BIOS? There is a seperate voltage for LDT and chipset on the NF4's isnt there? Or maybe I'm confusing something again :P

EDIT:

overclocking options are the last thing im worried about on any board...the boards must work at stock speeds first before i push for any kind of overclocking options. (since the warranty/guarantee is that the boards will run stock speeds without issue...but no one guarantees/warranties overclocking)
Ahh yeah, very true.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really itching to buy the NF3 but I guess its not time yet. I got all these parts just sitting here just waiting to be assembled. I've waited all these months so another month won't make much difference.

Damn...

cjoe

yep man, patience is a virtue that not many have.

im glad that you have it...it is always best to let those like us do all the dirty work first so you dont have to go through the heartache/headache of purchasing something and then fighting it for weeks ;)

yep man, patience is a virtue that not many have.

im glad that you have it...it is always best to let those like us do all the dirty work first so you dont have to go through the heartache/headache of purchasing something and then fighting it for weeks ;)

Ah come on now...It aint all that bad ;)

Before I flash back to the original, are the switches on the diamond flash floppy I have all okay? Just edit the batch file to reflect the bios I want and include that bios bin file on the floppy?

That's what I've been doing on the NF2 and NF3 754 when flashing...coolio?

i always use /F/CC switch and nothing else

/F forces the flash and flashes the entire ROM

/CC just clears cmos on reboot

after flashing and successful reboot, I always shut down and pull battery and power and clear cmos for 15 minutes then boot up again and go fooling around

Hi,

I have trouble with my setup , my centon memory (tccd 504 on bp 808 pcb) can't pass over 257mhz 2.5/3/3/6/1t @ 2.6v , after that I need to go for 2.5/4/3/8/2t @ 2.6v seems up to ~290 but not yet memtested , when I increase the dram voltage I got more error in test #5 and or #8 ,

For the bios request :

1) more accurate in the fsb setting (when I choose 255 I got 257 )

2) I agree with the 183 ram divider

3) 0.5 v increase for the dram voltage will be appreciate ,mine seems to be very sensitive

4) I agree with the idea of same dram setting as nf4 / nf3 250g

5) more accurate vcore setting

thanks.

i always use /F/CC switch and nothing else

/F forces the flash and flashes the entire ROM

/CC just clears cmos on reboot

after flashing and successful reboot, I always shut down and pull battery and power and clear cmos for 15 minutes then boot up again and go fooling around

Well this is why I ask...

A:AWDFLASH NF3UD627.BIN /cks/sn/py/cc/cd/cp/wb/ld/qi

Them thars alot a switches being thrown...

Another request for TW - the 10:9 (183) ratio to be added at some point would be sweet. The layout of this BIOS is different than on the NF4 Ultra-D, but it is totally functional, It would be sweet to have the 10:9, if only for me.

I'll second that. Im not sure if im going to be able to run 1:1, but as close as possible would be very nice.

On a related note, is it possible to do any mem divider, if the bios supported it? I mean is there a reason they couldnt do 1:1, 10:9, 10:8 etc...?

I'm looking to play with some new memory on my NF4 and later NF3. I've already got 2x512 GSKill 4400Le, 2x512 Mushkin Blue (UTT), 2x512 Twinmos SP400 (UTT), 4x512 Corsair 3200XL, 2x512 Geil Golden Dragon pc3500. I'm looking for low latency ram. I'm considering 2x512 OCZ VX 3200 or 4000.

What do you guys recommend?