NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Can anybody use speedfan and manually adjust the speed down, i can't it is not responding to any of the fan connected?

Is someone willing to try this out for me please?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memtest off floppy runs flawless here !!!!200,210,225,231,250

As far as the voltage setting I have to leave CPU VID Control alone , not even touch it (lol)If i do system might boot but no windows (BSOD) sometimes it clears my cmos then i need to reset everything

the next line (not quiet sure what it's called not in my bios) if i set it to +2 my voltage will go from 1.29 to 1.40. Not haveing any fluctuation problems with temps or voltage,temps are around 38c (100.1F) board temp is alittle higher around 102F

As long as it's not crashing and i can play UT2004 Online i'm happy for now (rofl)

Okay...guess I'm "lucky" being able to change me voltage :D I wouldn't recommend my 2.65ghz settings as that is setting 1.50v +.20 for 1.70v. I Don't really trust the voltages for the moment. Smartguardian shows load temps during prime at 49-51c and idle around 38c so I'd say it's "probably" at 1.70v ;)

My 2.6ghz settings are more comfy at 1.60v (1.50v +.10) so I'm gonna stick around this setting until a new bios comes out...

My memory in dual channel looks to be good up around 260-270mhz 1:1 2T @2.5-4-4-10, voltage at 2.9, tref 200 3.9us, driving strength "normal", idle cycle 128 and everything else on auto for the moment. If you run a divider watch yer timings. At 325 X 8 with 166 (5/06) divider my tras drops to 9 if left on auto and tref drops to 166 3.9us. Manually setting those to 10 and 200 3.9us get's me stable again in Windows.

I started at 6AM yesterday and went until midnight before I fired up prime so you could say I've got a fair bit of experience with this puppy ;) Taking some corsair for a spin now and I'll throw some Kingston KVR in there later.

thats something im looking to do! are u water cooled? what other stuff are u using for cooling?

no. i am using the stock, in the box, amd heatsink+fan. 42°c at load at 280x10 with the 166 divider.

i've had it up to 310x10 at 1.565v, but idle temps were 50°c and load was 60-70°c.

will be gettin an xp-120 + panaflo utlra 120mm, i think thhat will keep my temps around 40 @ 3.1, but i could be wrong.. only time will tell. :) if not i'll build another wc rig... last once was huge tho, who knows what i'll do. ;)

stepping of my 3200+ Venice core. LBBLE 0515APAW. seems to be a "golden chip". ;)

rbishop... set HT 4x,and windows will load... had the same prob.

hope this works for you

Hank, thanks for the reply, I wish I could set my HT setting, but it will not post and I cannot get into bios.

Hank, thanks for the reply, I wish I could set my HT setting, but it will not post and I cannot get into bios.

Any chance your GFX card isn't seated? Loose vga connection? Dead GFX card??? Just throwin some stuff out there. Hope nothin's dead :sad:

no. i am using the stock, in the box, amd heatsink+fan. 42°c at load at 280x10 with the 166 divider.

i've had it up to 310x10 at 1.565v, but idle temps were 50°c and load was 60-70°c.

will be gettin an xp-120 + panaflo utlra 120mm, i think thhat will keep my temps around 40 @ 3.1, but i could be wrong.. only time will tell. :) if not i'll build another wc rig... last once was huge tho, who knows what i'll do. ;)

stepping of my 3200+ Venice core. LBBLE 0515APAW. seems to be a "golden chip". ;)

Im still in the learning phase here so bare with me. 280 would be ur fsb, 10 would be ur multiplier and then 166 divider... what are your voltages set at? and would it be safe for me to do an oc like that with a stock BFG 6800ultra? I also ordered a XP90 and im planning on getting a 92mm tornado =) ... think it can be done?

Im still in the learning phase here so bare with me. 280 would be ur fsb, 10 would be ur multiplier and then 166 divider...

280 would be his HTT, then using a 166 divider his memory speed would be..... sorry too much beer for me today, can't do the math. :nod: edit 232 for mem speed, i think

shouldnt affect the 6800 ultra whatsoever.

on another note, how are the results w/ bh-5 on this board (not including the 2t cmd that most seem to be having an issue wirh)?

280 would be his HTT, then using a 166 divider his memory speed would be..... sorry too much beer for me today, can't do the math. :nod: edit 232 for mem speed, i think

shouldnt affect the 6800 ultra whatsoever.

on another note, how are the results w/ bh-5 on this board (not including the 2t cmd that most seem to be having an issue wirh)?

HTT? something similar to FSB?