NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

here is a great thread i just found while looking for A64 Tweaker 0.60BETA

has almost everything you need for overclocking, etc...

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=339910&page=1

Thanks to Codered for writing these invaluable programs:

Here's the 3 A64 versions available:

A64Tweaker_V031.zip

A64Tweaker0.5XTbeta.zip

A64Tweaker_V0.6beta.zip

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with my DFI nf3 ultra-d.

When I enter my bios the htt mhz are at 429mhz, when i set it to 250 (and lowering ldt to 3x) it just falls back @200mhz.

Next time when i enter my bios, my htt mhz are again@429mhz. Weird??

i just cant get of this 200mhz, in windows clockgen does work, but i want a decent 24/7 overclock from the bios (i am prometeia cooled)

I have tried all biosses, none of them solve this problem.

Anyone has a solition for this?

TIA!

Thanks to Codered for writing these invaluable programs:

Here's the 3 A64 versions available:

A64Tweaker_V031.zip

A64Tweaker0.5XTbeta.zip

A64Tweaker_V0.6beta.zip

Whats the diff between each of those versions?

Rico, dont use half multipliers

El Snorro, post your signature and make sure u read all the guides available. a good portion of those guides can be found in my sig.

I currently have Patriot XBLK 2x512 that tops out at 274Mhz@3-5-5-8-1T, and will exceed 323MHz@3-4-4-6-2T. They don't like 2.5 Tcl at high HTT. My CPU/divider limitations allow me to run at 256MHZ@1T, but I get better bandwidth at the same clock speed using 323MHz@2T.

I don't know if these are good results for this memory, but I know that I would absolutely LOVE to reach 283MHz@1T. Do you think I should return the Patriots for some OCZ rev 2's? Will reaching 283@1T be a given, or risky? Or should I just hold on to what I have because they are pretty good? It would kill me if I changed and couldn't match what I presently achieve!

Thanks for any advice.

I'm guessing that the rev 2 is just the rev 1 without that resistor.

Thx for the reply man Cause I ordered the board two days ago how gay if its only a resistor ill live with that.

I currently have Patriot XBLK 2x512 that tops out at 274Mhz@3-5-5-8-1T, and will exceed 323MHz@3-4-4-6-2T. They don't like 2.5 Tcl at high HTT. My CPU/divider limitations allow me to run at 256MHZ@1T, but I get better bandwidth at the same clock speed using 323MHz@2T.

I don't know if these are good results for this memory, but I know that I would absolutely LOVE to reach 283MHz@1T. Do you think I should return the Patriots for some OCZ rev 2's? Will reaching 283@1T be a given, or risky? Or should I just hold on to what I have because they are pretty good? It would kill me if I changed and couldn't match what I presently achieve!

Thanks for any advice.

283 will not be a given...Not worth the return IMO. What you have is more than just "pretty good"...