NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I have recieved an e-mail from my retailer ,

apparently DFI europe will only accept the RMA for the winchester user so all the other cpu will not be supported by the RMA , and effectively a rev.2 is in the box (not yet ready) , possible ETA 15.08.2005 in DFI-EU Stock.

I have received my enermax noisetaker 495 today and I'm not stable anymore (reboot with sandra mem bandwith test) so I put back my zalman and everything is ok , strange thing is that I have 11.52v 4.84v at molex with my zalman and 11.90 4.88v with the enermax , I will RMA it and get a refund .

I have tried the bios 705 but not have any inprovement (my ram stop 1t at 260 like with the bios 602)

One option is buying a Zalman fan bracket and using a 92mm or 120mm fan there. I have one and I know if you mount the fan bracket to the top 3 expansion slots, the fan will reach your RAM slots.

Ah I have one of those but I am running the big Zalman cooler forget the name now as at work.Memory is right underneath the heatsink so it looks pretty restricted to me can take a pic if needs be.

@Rebel yes all the imageshack pics look awful to me so I save them and open them to My Pictures and view them in there lol.

J

That is pretty much the highest for 2X512 & 1T....

I was expected for more

for the imageshack , when you click on it , it must open one window and then you need to click again to have the full size , it work like that for me .

That is pretty much the highest for 2X512 & 1T....

So everyone running 2x 512MB sticks is stuck with the inability to run above 260MHz (roughly) @ 1T? If so that's quite frustrating. Damn I hope a BIOS update can fix that as well... So much to fix..

---dens