good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad RMA packaging caused the bent RAM, the burnt DDR RAM's heat sink is all smoldered and blackened from excessive heat and I have no clue if those heat sinks on the fake mobo are real or photoshopped.

They are real, just recolored, I added the original mobo's pic underneath the photoshopped one.

Guest LithoTech
I have no clue if those heat sinks on the fake mobo are real or photoshopped.

Ok, anyone know a good supplier for red aluminum stock?

Damn, I'll sell a million of em! Need a catchy name... IntelFerno-Sinx!

Speaking of heat! BBQ season is full on, and so is the Barbie... errr or should I say Ken Doll? Anyone got a Limp Biscuit? Errr Bun?

limp5dx.jpg

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse,Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better.

I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system,forcing me to shut down completely for several

weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fianc้e 1.0,only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse 2004.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be

very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically

stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted.

They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic

Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch

TurboStrop and Whinge.

These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be re-installed every other week.

Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive,it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother In Law, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2005, but there could be problems.

A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

.....................................................................................................

Sheepish Corporations

TRADITIONAL CAPITALISM:

* You have two sheep.

* You sell one and buy a ram.

* Your flock multiplies, and the economy grows.

* You sell them and retire on the income.

AN AUSTRALIAN CORPORATION: (Workchoices!)

* You have two sheep.

* You sell one, and force the other to produce the wool of four sheep.

* You are surprised when the sheep drops dead.

A FRENCH CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* You go on strike because you want three sheep.

A JAPANESE CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary sheep and produce 20 times the wool.

* You then create clever sheep cartoon images called Sheepkimon and market them worldwide.

A GERMAN CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* You reengineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month, and shear themselves.

A BRITISH CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* Both die from foot and mouth.

AN ITALIAN CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep, but you don't know where they are.

* You break for lunch.

A RUSSIAN CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* You count them and learn you have five sheep.

* You count them again and learn you have 42 sheep.

* You count them again and learn you have 12 sheep.

* You stop counting sheep and open another bottle of vodka.

A SWISS CORPORATION:

* You have 5,000 sheep, none of which belong to you.

* You charge others for storing them.

A CHINESE CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* You have 300 people shearing them.

* You claim full employment, high productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.

A NEW ZEALAND CORPORATION:

* You have two sheep.

* That one on the left is kinda cute.

A lesson that MUST be learned;

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test..... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is; Always keep your condoms in your car.

A lesson that MUST be learned;

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test..... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is; Always keep your condoms in your car.

HaHa good one :)