good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mommy, Mommy,"

she yelled "we were counting today and all the other kids could only count to 4,

but I counted to 10.

See? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

"Very good," said her Mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde?"

"Yes, it's because your blonde," said the Mommy.

The next day the girl came skipping home from school.

"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today

and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G.

See? A,B,C,D,E,F,G!"

"Very Good," said her Mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes it's because your blond!"

The following day the girl came skipping home from school.

"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in Gym class today,

and when we showered all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!"

She lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36C's.

"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"No Honey, it's because you're 24."

A man, upon entering a plane, finds that he is seated next to a beautiful green-eyed, red-headed coed. After sitting down he notices that the book she is reading, has several images of the male organ. Curious, he asks her what she is reading. She said that she is doing a study on the male organ and how it differs between different nationalities of the world. He then asks her what she has learned. She replies that the longest ones belong to the American Indian and the ones of the greatest girth belong to the Polish. She then asks, since we will be traveling companions, can I get your name. To which he replies "TONTO KOWALSKI"

a pirate walks into a bar and the barman recognises him.

"how you doing old chap!" says the barman, "i havent seen you in years"

"ive been away on the ship" replies the pirate

"but what the hell happened to you" says the barman

"what do you mean" says the pirate, rather surprised

"you have a wooden leg!" exclaims the barman

"ah yes, sad story" says the pirate, "i was on the great ship and the cannon backfired, swiped my leg clean off, i've had a wooden leg ever since."

"thats terrible", remarks the barmman, "but what bout your hand! - you have a hook!"

"another sad story", continues the pirate, "i was in ferocious battle and my enemy swiped off my hand with his sword, I've had a hook ever since."

"oh dear, but what about your eye patch! what happenned to your eye!", says the barman

"well I looked up one day whilst on my ship, and a seagull shat in my eye!" explains the pirate

the barman is rather confused, "surely you cant lose an eye by getting poo in it???"

the pirate shakes his head and says..."it was my first day with the hook"

OK..

Middle ages, a Duke must fight later in the day in a mild skermish, he says to his butler, "Harold, please put out my white shirt today", Harold replies, " why is that Sire ?" the Duke calmly replies "so that when I sweat in battle my troops dont notice my exertion", Harold complies and the Duke returns a little sweaty from the skirmish later in the day.

A few weeks later, the Duke has another more serious fight on his hands, he asks Harold to put out his red shirt. Harold replies "Sire why the red shirt?" the Duke replies "well if I am cut, the red shirt will surely hide the fact that I am bleeding!". The Duke returns after a few days alive but the shirt stained badly with blood.

Some months later the Duke, faced with an over whelming and unavoidable battle ahead, says to Harold, "Harold, today I face a fierce battle against a cruel enemy where the likelihood of success is extremely low" to this Harold replies, " so Sire I guess I should put out your brown pants"..........

Two nuns are tasked to paint a room in the convent, and the last instruction from Mother Superior is that they must not get even one drop of paint on their habits.

After conferring about this for a while, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint in the nude.

In the middle of the project, there comes a knock at the door. "Who is it?" calls one of the nuns. "Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug, and deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room, they open the door.

"Nice boobs," says the man, "where do you want the blinds?"

Father Mark Sheffler told that joke to the Alter Boys on the bus ride to one of our field trips back in the 70's. He was taking us to see American Grafitti or Blazing Saddles. Father Mark was very cool!

Two nuns are tasked to paint a room in the convent, and the last instruction from Mother Superior is that they must not get even one drop of paint on their habits.

After conferring about this for a while, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint in the nude.

In the middle of the project, there comes a knock at the door. "Who is it?" calls one of the nuns. "Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug, and deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room, they open the door.

"Nice boobs," says the man, "where do you want the blinds?"