The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear everyone is doing fine :) woot more pigs gotta see them pics.

I've been busy catching up with my school work and been playing World of Warcraft. Other than that I haven't really done anything else, I need to get a job in the summer so I can catch up with the stuff thats been coming out lately.

Went snowshoeing today on a trek through the mountains near my home. OMG it was absolutely beautiful! We just had some more snow yesterday that left a coating on the trees. This one trail that we took had an awe inspiring view of the mountains. What a great time we had! It was a perfect opportunity for Chuck Theodore. He is a guy who lives in a nearby town and takes professional photos of our area...have a look

cpuz, you certainly live in Gods Country. This flat-lander is feeling a little envious.:sad:

Yep, I was once one of those too. Until I realized where I was, and where I wanted to be, so I changed that. Much like the way the immigrants that came to this country changed their situation.

Guest culinist

What are we drinkin tonight boys and Momma?

Just sittin here eatin some cold fried chicken, and gettin' my keyboard greasy :nod: