The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Dolla......hehe that's what it will cost ya for a beer these days.

Back when I was younger, and dummer I could go out and get hammered on 5 Dolla.

Good Thing I gave up drinking, lest I be even poorer, what with having golf and computer habbits to pay for and dang what with the price of gas these days....

It's gonna be 3 Dolla for a gallon of gas here real soon.. :eek:

Really just seeing if I could get a rise out of AG :D

You'se got nuttin' Ta worry about..........

What with those big bucks AG is knockin' down with DFI..... :nod:

Just set us up with the best, and put it on his tab..... :shake:

hehehehe!

heh i had a pretty good laugh at that one ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buckstitch

Hey everyone :)

Well we have no baby pigs this year the AI didn’t take so we have to go buy some for fair. This will be my daughters last year of FFA and it’s off to collage I am going to miss her. Have drinks on me tonight. :D

well well...it seems I play Eve-Online with Derek Wilson...tech writer for Anandtech...and he's gonna join our little group in teh game hahaha

Hey, I got this rig just so I could play EVE without getting killed! I haven't seen you in EVE help in awhile, but glad to know it's the same AG :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know. I got mine up and running. Barring a few little 'duh' moves on my part, so far, this board's been a breeze. Now I'm reinstalling stuff so I can make use of the ol upgrade.

ive got a screenie of an ATI X300SE card scoring 7465 3dmark01 (2.8G Prescott 775 cpu lol)

but

i'll pass

i do have a pretty nifty K8T800-ALF DFI board with my 2800+ Newcastle clocked to 2250Mhz (3:4 ram divider) and an old Nvidia GeForce FX5950 Ultra...i totally dig these VIA chipsets...too bad the board was NOT designed with overclocking in mind!

haha.. !!

Looks like I still have some playing to do.. windows is totally stable with the above screenies.. and whatever 2d benches I ran where fine.. but it no likey prime.. Once I get my new video card if all is stable im gona make prime disappear..lol