The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

roadie i see you got good taste in wine my folks live just up the road from the barrosa and i got a good freind in the hunter valley too oh btw my sister lives in the yarra valley our house is allways stocked with good "new world " wine imo if far superior to that french muck

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tunneling past moistened metallic fleece lined funways, I experienced four difficulties extracting my better legs then above. Cautiously prancing now back to another end sometimes it was easier, until slowly eureka! The moon fell like before, crisping the edges nicely with granular efficiency too often seen, while ensuring proper balance. Meanwhile, the fluid switches bobbed in unison as I noticed a warning lamp on a seldom-used appendage, painstaking substance removal would be needed to provide continuity insurance. Of course by now the arcane leaps of truth appeared… the fleece was prone to rapid oxidation creating an inverse condition requiring strict ignorance on my part.

My trauma subsided as I arranged docs and waited the reload, my day was almost done.

Tunneling past moistened metallic fleece lined funways, I experienced four difficulties extracting my better legs then above. Cautiously prancing now back to another end sometimes it was easier, until slowly eureka! The moon fell like before, crisping the edges nicely with granular efficiency too often seen, while ensuring proper balance. Meanwhile, the fluid switches bobbed in unison as I noticed a warning lamp on a seldom-used appendage, painstaking substance removal would be needed to provide continuity insurance. Of course by now the arcane leaps of truth appeared… the fleece was prone to rapid oxidation creating an inverse condition requiring strict ignorance on my part.

My trauma subsided as I arranged docs and waited the reload, my day was almost done.

Man i need some of that stuff :nod:

Please, please, please refrain from relating your sexual encounters with sheep.

While I was living underground I befriended many cantankerous rats. Under the rats' tutelage I learned many things. First and foremost they tought me the lost art of making toast. The secret to making perfectly toasted toast is all in the coalescent fertilizer. The rats also showed me how to break free of the capitolist pigs regime. I saw her face again, shimmering up from beneath the waters. The water was reflecting the puce light quite nicely that morning. However, the colorblind bicycles were rampaging again, that just ruined my day. But all was not lost because I fell in love with a magenta spider. She wove me the most beautiful sweater.