The DFI Street Lounge

Guest culinist_merged

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All have a miller wile you all read this lol

And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers. One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. Here's how it went: "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

• 2 weeks later...

im hungry......*sigh, another hotdog for lunch? they said wieners have bad preservatives on them that can cause cancer.. thats why theyre pink-ish even if u let it out int he air for days.... normal beef or sausage int he other hand turns grey...

so can i have n italian spicy with chili, green olives, bbq sauce, and mustard on it? gracias!

LoL saw ExRoadie and Ace was in when I entered the forum and vlicker the off topic since Im a lazy bastard and I just don't have the time and energy any more to sort through any useful stuff.. And can U guess who else was in here LoL :dog:

U R Lazy :dog:s as well guys :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dynamic

You think your job is boring, try answering helpdesk calls and remote troubleshooting user pc's for 9hrs three days a week.

Note:Besides dude, i heard BEST BUYS got the best TV DEPARTMENT to lounge and watch movies, lol...j/k. I gotta stop buggin you about this soon....

Did I look like I work in best buy in that picture ?..lol..

I actually manage a cell phone store and at this time of the year it gets pretty dam slow.. One of the reasons im in the forum so much through the day..lol..

Had to stop in the lounge to collect my thoughts.

Just got a notice from my landlords that my rent will be increasing to $600 a month and they will be conducting monthly inspections to make sure I, and the other tenants, are keeping the place clean. I sincerely doubt they are going to like all the computer parts sitting everywhere.

At least I have coffee.

Had to stop in the lounge to collect my thoughts.

Just got a notice from my landlords that my rent will be increasing to $600 a month and they will be conducting monthly inspections to make sure I, and the other tenants, are keeping the place clean. I sincerely doubt they are going to like all the computer parts sitting everywhere.

At least I have coffee.

I pay $590 per month for 6,500square feet building...it has 3-phase power and facilities....not the nicest in town but hey...

I also suspect the lanlord may raise my rent after my contract is up in April....Lucky for me I am never there...The fire marshal stops by and tries to bully me about the cleanlyness of the place...when I work on something I leave the tools lay on the floor....My reasoning when the criminal break in then they'll get busted up triping on stuff...(broke in twice before windows got permanately boarded) They tried to fine me for some unfair criminal act...Like criminals should have rights....My debate was if they don't go in there they wont get hurt....It's as easy as that...

Now when he shows up I don't let him....Because now the building is used for personal storage and no longer a business....His rules dont pertain to me....I love it when they figure that out...;)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

sigh

i'm really in need of a job...

i got told i would be suitable at a pc store, well the chick from the store told me :)

and ya, im going for an interview soon, im starting semester 2 of grade 11 on friday (feb3)

but i guess thats the life of a 17 year old...

/sigh