Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. I tried to get out of a few incidents, but hell. Somehow they always find something else wrong with the way I was driving. Luckily, traffic lawyers are easy to come by, and I don't have to goto court.

I have those police member decals now, so they go extra lenient on you since you have to make a donation. I have the VIP ones =)

Guest LithoTech
Where in Mexico is that beach?

Got him on Xfire now...

Sayulita it is called, about an hour north of Puerto Vallarda. Surfer beach, big stuff, not swimmer friendly unless you like drowning. :eek2:

"2 much fun" he says. :sweat: "going back this January"

Guest LithoTech
Nice beach, and nice pics :)

Truely sorry to hear about your father. My own father has been ill the last few years with post polio syndrom, and the thought of him gone is always present in my mind. Our parents teach us so much that we take for granted until much later in life. I know I've spent a lot of time teaching my two girls to fish, all you really need to do is cover the basics and plant the seed of interest and they take it from there.

I just went fishing this last weekend to El Cuchillo, a lake a few hours away from here... a huge lake btw. It was more of a retirement away from everything and everyone, but still I managed to catch 4 really big Bass fish... along 4 other not so big ones; biggest one was over 4 kg in weight. All were returned of course :)

This is me taking my picture from the boat I rented, it was just before dusk and exactly wher I caught the biggest fish of the trip

Incredible looking lake! I've only bass fished once in a small lake in the Okanogan. I was using a fly rod with some big hairy flys, didn't matter what fly I used as long as it was big and hairy and it moved. They'd take it so violently and so close to the boat, it was a thrill. I think I caught over 15 fish in the couple hours we circled the lake, my thumb was torn to shreds from their damn sharp little teeth in all the releasing I did! :cool:

Guest LithoTech
There's gonna be some good ones I suspect.

I'm going as a priest and the guy on the far right is gonna dress up as a 10-year old boy. No joke.

I'm gonna wear a big Glad garbage bag, and wrap a long garden hose around and around me.

Going as a hose-bag.

:P