The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

well basically I took my nicename "Jstrom" which is the first letter of my first name and the first part of my last name, chopped off the J and wanted to put somthing cool in the begining. couldn't think of anything cool so I put Neo, because I thought it symbolic of my re-Newed commitment to... well myself... :eek2: wait a sec...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is simple, as you get older you find yourself using a name you can remember. V-Rodforums.com is one of the forums that I own and takes a good deal of my time and motorcycles and work take up pretty much the rest of it. I've been around the net since the early days and overclocking since the first celeron 300 would go 500mhz with an abit bh2 board if my memory serves me.

As mentioned in the first post about license plates, well I keep that simple as well. :)

bar004.jpg

I've gone by various versions of yukon jack for many years. I'm 36 now- but i first used yukon in my early 20's- because it's all that i used to drink in my college alcoholism days. i rarely drink now but the name has stuck with me. also- if you're playing battlefield2- and you see YuKoN[killed](your name here) you'll know it was me :D

I usually go by madeagle. I use it alot because it stands for my initials and my high schools mascot. But when I go to chat rooms or forums, I have to use sunnyeagle. If I don't I get ask alot what I'm mad about. Everybody thinks I'm into eagles. Now I have them in my office and one in the front yard to cover my well pipe. All statues... :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Used to use AS* on arcades when I won. When they started censoring that, I used NAD. Then I couldn't get on as Nad in efnet after a while because the author of the Nad Player - an old MP3 player - was on there - kept stealing my nick that i used all along!

I used nad_masters, which is a mix of "Nad' and "Ken Masters" (Street Fighter). Big fan of the SF series back in those days (SNK vs Capcom 2 is my fav).

It was getting pretty long, so a girl I know from efnet (how geeky is that?) just started calling me naddie. It stuck.

I even use it in a car forum that I used to frequent. Have stopped going there for a while only cuz computers regained my interest (read- spent a lot of money on this current project, now want to get it working!)

I'll probably return to the car forum once this is all said and done, lol. Don't worry, I'll frequent the OT forums here ;)

Nitemareglitch is something I have been using for years. I used to do alot of *edited for personal safety* back when I was a minor, and it just kinda stemmed from that. Im a big fan of horror flicks ect, so nitemareglitch seemed natural at the time.

After my divorce from my first wife, I went straight out and bought a Kawasaki ZX7R (in green, of course, they're the fastest). It wasn't the trickest or quickest bike out there at the time, Yamaha R1's and Honda Fireblades were the bikes to have. But as I was doing a bit of "mid-life crisis" rampaging at the time and was a bit of a nutter.

The mates I hung around with all had these R1's, Fireblade's and GSXR750's so son but I was nearly always the fastest, got to wherever we were going first and so on so they gave me the nickname BladeBlunter. That was until I crashed spectaculary when a muppet in a Vitara jeep took me and the bike out for trip into a field and ditch, just 2 miles from home!

Still hanker after getting another one so I keep the name to remind me of why the hell I put up with work, bills, muppets at the work place and Man Utd playing bl**dy awful at the moment!

Cheers

BB