The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

Simple really, Sleepy is taken everywhere so I came up with petercinnc when I stayed (in NC), now i stay (in TN) so I changed it to intn. And now one else uses this anywhere I've been. I need simplicity as one of my friends told me, I have sometimers, some times I can't remember... What was I going to say?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I've gone by various versions of yukon jack for many years. I'm 36 now- but i first used yukon in my early 20's- because it's all that i used to drink in my college alcoholism days. i rarely drink now but the name has stuck with me. also- if you're playing battlefield2- and you see YuKoN[killed](your name here) you'll know it was me :D

Yukon Jack -- made of hoary nights, when men tried to keep their fires lit and their cabins warm -- know it well. It certainly can kick your butt!

What needs 'splaining.......LOL

Actually it was an attempt on my part to elicit some sympathetic and gentle answers to my nOOb and ignorant questions back when I was a rookie and building my first rig.

Worked for the most part too, You wippersnappers can be sooooo cruel at times.

:nod:

Still gotcha beat, Oldfaht!!

My friend walked out of his house one afternoon on the way to the bar singing "poooopshotgun!" I started using it when gaming and it stuck.

or: The result of a long night of drinking and bar food

or: So I was thinking of building this spud gun...

My name is Tom Burkinshaw, and so my nickname in my first highschool was Burky. (though now I'm just Tom)

I use it on the internet because it's fairly unique, not boring and nothing too script-kiddie-like.

I'm so ignorant of great thread existence sometimes..

TheFlowerKing is named after one of my favourite bands, The Flower Kings.

Later it came to my realisation that this worked in with Diamond Flower International so it all worked out quite nicely.

Which was nice. (A "The Fast Show" reference).