The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

Angel.O.Y.S

Angel On Your Shoulder....

I am the TWAT friend that every bugger dumps their stories of woe and gives an honest simple answer back and apparently I give good advice.

A friend once said:-

"Thanks Cam, you really are the Angel on my Shoulder."

It stuck...

As did the friends that dump their problems on me :)

but for your friends you do so :)

- Angel :angel:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I figured out the "Adam" part myself

petty tricky using that small "s" :)

That happens to be my most creative work....lol Actually, what I failed to mention in my previous post was that my father's name is Adam and his middle initial is also "G". He had it put on a liscense plate years ago and recently handed it down to me....so it's actually a little more than just my name. It's been in the family for awhile.

On a side note....my brother's initials are MRS....and my cousin's are butt....that's haunted them for a long time...lol

Now the capital "g" and small "s" is just something I started when I created profiles in video games.

I should have just typed that the first time.....I was feeling lazy....lol

When I was about 12 and playing nintendo, by younger brothers (4&6 at the time) used to love watching me play, and would often make me get them past the hard parts. They knew the games but often didn't know the names of the games. Therefore they'd always say "you know that one fight game, where...". From that point on, any game (a video game or ANY game with any type of competition (about every game) was refered to as fight game. I never used it as a handle anywhere, until I came here and seen the name Angry Games, and thought Fight Game would be good.

well [G.N.U.] is my first CS clan and now my community with a BF2 clan..... Fragman is my nickname from CS...i got "fragged" a lot in the beginning..often played LAN at the webcafe, where the great clan of SoA played with us..... often heard the sentence, you just got fragged man! ...so Fragman it was...not because i frag ppl, but because they fragg me...self ironi instead of bragging :)

owcraftsman= Olde World Craftsmen

ok some might say, cause I know you picky bastards, hey you have men and man which is it? okay the short anwser is; both. The folks I work with are Men, and I am the Man.

Get IT?

This is the name of my Business. I've been setting Tile for 26years now. I changed the name when I took on partners and incorporated. My father and I quote "Your like an Olde World Craftsman" . He said this when I was doing some work for him. That was in my 18th year of setting tile. Took him that long to trust me to do work for him lol. So I kinda liked the way that sounded and adopted it for myself.

So That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Disclaimer: If anybody decides to take offense to the picky bastard comment. I'll deny I ever said it. lol

!!!I'M KIDDING!!!!