Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is to get the extra sound cables/USB cables and tuck them underneath the CD/DVD drive.

Also get the power cables (24 + 8 pin) and run them along the side of the mobo tray, cable tie around the posts that the mobo sits on, that will clear you up some more space.

I can't hide the other cables under my optical drive. I've got my second 120mm intake fan under there. As for the power cables, they aren't quite flexible enough to slide along the mobo and then bend up to plug in over such a short distance, nor are the USB cables that they are running with. I'll probably do some more tinkering with it when I get home from work in a week or so. I'll also get some more pics to show how incredibly roomy it is in the case, and having those cables snug against the mobo tray leaves plenty of room for airflow over them.

How you guys manage to have so much light coming from your cases I don't know. My older PC has 4 LED's on the front bezel, and some on the internal fans with an acrylic window. I had to turn the damn thing off every night so the lights didn't bother me. Hell, even with just the power and HDD light on my current Stacker I get annoyed by the light.

I should be gettin my Black Stacker 830 this weekend :))

I will see if i can take the SLR from work this weekend and get some pics up.

I cant wait!!!

Oh yea...and great cases guys..i only hope mine will turn out as good.