Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

y'know, resizing is fairly easy if u have microsoft office... 2-3 clicks and ur done....;)

i dunno, im justtoo lazy to click on link and having to open pop-up-chocked links just to view a pic....

Here's some cheesy pic's I took last night while i was installing my SATA RAID drives.

Too bad my camera doesn't pic up the ~true~ red glow my computer emits. I also have some caster wheels that fit nicely on the bottom, i surrendered to the standard case feet after my two year old knocked computer over twice..

waaah my red case got competition :D

g'job dreadd,much better paintjob than mine :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some cheesy pic's I took last night while i was installing my SATA RAID drives.

Too bad my camera doesn't pic up the ~true~ red glow my computer emits. I also have some caster wheels that fit nicely on the bottom, i surrendered to the standard case feet after my two year old knocked computer over twice..

waaah my red case got competition :D

g'job dreadd,much better paintjob than mine :)

Hehe, I dont think its so much to see, Well I took a picture now:

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p9213141yh7.jpg

As u can see i dont use my Fan controller now, it started to acting wierd. Had to shut down the alarm everytime I started my computer, so i grew tired of it and now i use my motherboard as fan connectors instead =P now I just have it becouse its nice looking car-stereo style and to have my HDD in, And for my other HDD on top, u can see the rubber standoff on the zalman heatpipe cooler keeping the drive absolutley viberaton free, And I have a gap between HDD - DVDDrive so the HDD can get some fresh air, that probably explains the temperature diffrence of the drives.

FYI, it aint recommanded to have many fans on the MOBO... bad for it :)

those Zalman HDD coolers are awesome; I've got a pair on my Seagate SATA II 320GB drives and they're awesome. Completely soundless and 36C (36C with PRT!). granted, these coolers can be a little annoying to install sturdily enough so that I'm happy with them, but it was only a minor annoyance (you can see on Sefiruz's pic how the little rubber guys are hard to get to stay straight; they tend to sag with the weight of the drive). They are also, incidentally, a VERY cool color. =D my $.02

those Zalman HDD coolers are awesome; I've got a pair on my Seagate SATA II 320GB drives and they're awesome. Completely soundless and 36C (36C with PRT!). granted, these coolers can be a little annoying to install sturdily enough so that I'm happy with them, but it was only a minor annoyance (you can see on Sefiruz's pic how the little rubber guys are hard to get to stay straight; they tend to sag with the weight of the drive). They are also, incidentally, a VERY cool color. =D my $.02

yeah they're sweet, I accatually diden't notice they tend to sag like that until i took the picture yesterday, I hope its no problem tho, woulden't be nice if it just fall down when bringing comp to lan or something.

thx man ;) thats a neat case there... altho too "colourful" for my taste:p

Heh thanks, I kinda regret that i bought the UV cold cathodes, becouse the stuffs in my case weren't UV reactive enough (like my UV reactive water, but I think it has a neat color tho), the only thing that is really UV reactive is my SATA data cabel (and a little on the 120mm fans) ;P, So I have the cathodes disabled for now.. I just wanted a complete green computer from the beginning. now it differs from Green/blue and red eyes =p

Heres mine updated with new hardware in the same old Lian Li PC65.

IMG_0279.jpg

Same angle with light on.

IMG_0281.jpg

Same side shot with light on kinda blurry camera focused on the rear lights.

Orginally thought I would have a problem with space between the rear of the video card and the radiator if I bought the Swiftech Radbox so I made my own wannabe "radbox" from the removeable bottom harddrive cage of the case but I realized it didn't matter which port you would plug into and I upgraded to a new monitor too so no need for a vga to dvi adaptor.

The first few days I had no fans under the video card and I noticed the volt regs on the card would hit 80c from what ATI Tool would say so I put in 2 80mm fans that came with the Lian Li case, very quiet and works well it also cools the rams this way too. I wish I could some how clean up the wiring a bit, having the Digital Doc 5 to monitor 8 parts of the case made it look messy and I tried my best to hide most of the wires on the top right corner. I also have a 60x25mm (I think) delta fan over the digital pwm connected to my fan controller to keep that cool.

• 2 weeks later...