Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might wanna wire-tie the hose of the chipset block up a bit higher to take some of the strain off it.

Looks much better though, I seem to never get it right my first time doing it either.:rolleyes:

heh thanks, you can't tell in the picture but it has two clamps on it already

Another reason I changed it is because I didn't feel comfortable with some of the strain on the chipset... it's much much better now.

Beautiful looking WC setup you got there. Your coolant looks similar to mine, is it PC ice or whwat?

Plus I totally know what you mean by getting bored and doing stuff like that. Every once in a while I'll get bored and spend an hour or 2 trying to rewire my case to give it a cleaner look. I also have like 10 feet of 7/16" tubing sitting in my closet that I desperately want to use but don't have anything to use it for. I'm sure I'll have a need for it someday though.

heh thanks, you can't tell in the picture but it has two clamps on it already

Another reason I changed it is because I didn't feel comfortable with some of the strain on the chipset... it's much much better now.

I meant like suspend some wire or something from the top of your case to 'raise' the whole tube a bit. Maybe it's just the angle I'm seeing it at, but I also remember having to do this on mine.

Guest Blooz1

Nice clean rig there, dbilz! Your wiring is very nicely done!

Just out of curiousity, why do you have it set up on that high shelf?

Animals? Youngun's? (Just seems kinda risky..)

I bought this case from AceGoober for $50 shipped :D, even though he said there is slight cosmetic damage on one of the sides, I have yet to find it. The case was in excellent condition, almost looks brand new.

DSCF2264.jpg

I had to cut the bottom front PSU "support" bar, it was in the way of the modular connectors.

DSCF2278.jpg

Mother knows best ;) Shined that puppy right up

DSCF2292.jpg

I Used some old 80mm fans from my Acrylic Logisys case, they are actually pretty quiet.

DSCF2308.jpg

XP-90 with Sunon fan. I added another Sunon fan across from the chip set after the picture was taken, they are not as loud as I was told they were going to be. Then again I don't mind a little noise, I wouldn't put a Suzuki muffler on a Harley. ;) I reversed the the rear fan to exhaust air, which I usually have blowing into the case. I also reversed the XP-90 as AceGoober suggested, even though now I can't change my RAM without removing the heat sink. That actually decreased my load temps by thanks Ace; You da man!

I will have some more pics soon.

just cut my perspex

im000487yv6.jpg

im000488kg0.jpg

im000489xv4.jpg

any suggestion how can i improve it ?

question : the sidepannel's fan is currently an intake (not a powerful one ) or should i make it a more powerful one and maybe exhaust