Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

Dear Old Man,

We already added you.

Sincerely,

Angry_Wario

In which case I assume that it wants us to be online at the same time to update details etc. Looks like we need to schedule in some time to race! Thursday evening is likely to be best for me ...

US East coast is BST -5 ... so if I can get online at 11pm my time, that's 6pm East coast. (adjust accordingly)

Is that going to be acceptable or not possible? Let me know!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

british silly time is about 7 or 8 hours difference from us rednecks in Idaho (bowtie is indiana redneck)

Thursday works like a champ for me...heck, ANY day that friggin guy Bosco doesn't call me wasting my time works for me...so make sure we get Frank or Kash or someone to keep him busy Thursday so bowtie and I can whip on Princess Peach from Fish-n-Chips Island (that would be you guv'na)

british silly time is about 7 or 8 hours difference from us rednecks in Idaho (bowtie is indiana redneck)

Thursday works like a champ for me...heck, ANY day that friggin guy Bosco doesn't call me wasting my time works for me...so make sure we get Frank or Kash or someone to keep him busy Thursday so bowtie and I can whip on Princess Peach from Fish-n-Chips Island (that would be you guv'na)

What's next? Reminding me how the Yanks won the war for us?! :lol: Well, we didn't back you up for Nam, and look what happened, eh? That's right - fail! :D

Then again, we are helping you with the war on oil, but failing together :lol:

I'll loiter online from 10pm UK time tomorrow night and see if anyone springs up.

will add you tonight when I finally get to play it maybe...

Have you ... not played it yet? Surely you must have?

I played a single 4-race grand prix thing the first night it arrived, but since then, zilch...been on the phone with Dave or other assorted yay-hoos and finally got some time last night but instead played WoW =/

I played a single 4-race grand prix thing the first night it arrived, but since then, zilch...been on the phone with Dave or other assorted yay-hoos and finally got some time last night but instead played WoW =/

Blasphemer!

Providing someone in our shared house isn't raping the connection, I'll pop online tonight all being well. Just gotta hope that Virgin Media are not starving my connection either in the peak time :(

You must learn some tracks mister Angry, or you will get b

made a room, add me

my friend and I will play a bit before the Red Wings - Stars game comes on in an hour

I'd already gone to bed by this point - 12-18am my time! I'll be on tonight though, so don't disappoint! :lol:

So I jumped on last night but it still had question marks over you guys, do I have to be on at the same time as you for it to finally add you?