Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

still on crazy shift duty - they keep disjointing my hours around - should be on normal schedule after Wed next week

It should be pretty easy to remember that you're Zulu +1.

I'll add my Kart Code when I get the chance to, Dr_(you're lucky the new rules save you)Bow(ser)tie :ph34r:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still on crazy shift duty - they keep disjointing my hours around - should be on normal schedule after Wed next week

It should be pretty easy to remember that you're Zulu +1.

I'll add my Kart Code when I get the chance to, Dr_(you're lucky the new rules save you)Bow(ser)tie :ph34r:

you're the man....now hurry up and come play dude...we been waiting for you...lol

please try NOT to crash my Wii when you log on...I would like to play without issue...;)

you're the man....now hurry up and come play dude...we been waiting for you...lol

please try NOT to crash my Wii when you log on...I would like to play without issue...;)

I did hang around for 2 hours, but nobody came online ... :(

So I raced Bowtie a couple days ago and he gave up ...well sorta. <_<

We did a Vs and then Coin Runners. He could only hang till the first round of CoinRunners till his 5 yr old kicked him off saying he sucked too much to play. :huh::lol:

hell, momma beat the snot out of him in a couple of races and put the controller down and said he's no challenge, she was bored, and she went back to playing WoW lol. Got to be insulting to be kicked by a woman and told you suck so bad it was boring to play against you ;)

this Vegas2 thing is really chewing up any and all of our spare time lately (before school starts again)

see - I wasn't trying to make him feel bad or anything. Just a quick poke to the ribs to get him motivated again. No response from Bowtie yet has me worried, he would have responded with some quick retort by now. :unsure:

hell, momma beat the snot out of him in a couple of races and put the controller down and said he's no challenge, she was bored, and she went back to playing WoW lol. Got to be insulting to be kicked by a woman and told you suck so bad it was boring to play against you ;)

this Vegas2 thing is really chewing up any and all of our spare time lately (before school starts again)

see - I wasn't trying to make him feel bad or anything. Just a quick poke to the ribs to get him motivated again. No response from Bowtie yet has me worried, he would have responded with some quick retort by now. :unsure:

Sorry guys....I have been so busy with other things I just havent had a spare moment to keep up with this thread....

As it would seem my gaming skills arent as good as I think they are....it also seems I am going to either going to need to practice and get much better or change my name to Mrs. Bowtie so I wont feel so bad getting beat...lol

well I guess it's a coin toss but we'll see what tomorrow holds....;)