Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

Yes, the official wheel is available separately. g1ng3r, are you online too? If so, I suspect that a few people here might want to share friend codes ...

I've played against people in Japan with NO lag at all :) Absolutely cracking wireless service.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's pretty good fun. Some good skills around the world. I've played one race, which I was stuck in 7th (out of 12 .. wide courses are interesting), but ######-slapped in the last section with 4 red shells to come second :lol:

Battle mode is good, but the coin runner game is a bit annoying ... the have a blue spiney shell to attack the person in the lead of all their coins. I had about 25 coins and got raped by the blue shell :( Balloon battle is much better - I whooped a load of butt on that one :D

Hurry up and get the game guys! It's a lot of fun.

Right you horrible lot, here's my friend code. I spotted some folk in the US playing this already ... so ...

3652-0765-1096

PLEASE post in this thread with your friend code, or I won't add you!

• 2 weeks later...
Man I SO want a Wii right now! :( But then again... *looks at schedule* right, maths exams on wednesday and thursdays.... *goes back to study* <_<

I have 2 managerial level exams too on 21st May ... so hard to concentrate, but will be worth it in the end!

hey all...Angry_Games from DIY-Street forums...some of us there who are in the Street's regular gaming group are actually putting together a Mario Kart Wii Racing League...so if this sounds like something ultra-nerdy (ie cool for us ultra-dorks) then let us know.

We are also looking at forming a Wii Bowling League (we used to have a bowling league over at Candystand.com because they have a fun little shockwave multiplayer bowling game).

I'm still waiting for my Kart game to arrive, dr_bowtie (co-admin at the Street) has his, a few other guys have theirs...so anyway, if this sounds cool let me know and we'll snatch some ideas and input from you guys as well.

hey all...Angry_Games from DIY-Street forums...some of us there who are in the Street's regular gaming group are actually putting together a Mario Kart Wii Racing League...so if this sounds like something ultra-nerdy (ie cool for us ultra-dorks) then let us know.

We are also looking at forming a Wii Bowling League (we used to have a bowling league over at Candystand.com because they have a fun little shockwave multiplayer bowling game).

I'm still waiting for my Kart game to arrive, dr_bowtie (co-admin at the Street) has his, a few other guys have theirs...so anyway, if this sounds cool let me know and we'll snatch some ideas and input from you guys as well.

Welcome Angry_Games.

I'd happily take part in your league etc ... after all - someone needs to come last, so it may as well be me!

But care to explain about the bowling league? I'm guessing some sort of uploading of scores?

YES...

I do love this Wii-Kart game...

I would really like to play kart with some people and expand on the Wii-Leagues....

For Bowling...if it doesnt have online play it may just be a screen show or picture with your forum name and score...shot of the actual screen of coarse...but thats up to A_G....

We have a very nice little gaming community that we play games in and have a freakin blast...