Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

The GF got me Mario Kart for the Wii as an early birthday gift and was lucky to get it for 1/3 of the regular price brand new with that crazy wheel :) (being a store manager at Tesco has its perks)

Anyone else here got it? If so, anyone want to exchange friend codes for online play? I had a quick blast online last night and even with my flaky pants connection, it worked really well in battle mode. Not tried a race yet, but I should think it'll be good fun.

I guess we should all post away in this thread :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking forward to this BIG-TIME! Does anyone know if there will be extra wheel controllers available right away? UK folk... did you see any?

EDIT###

Because XKCD is always applicable...

(Can't hotlink because the url is vulgar and gets filtered. That made me laugh. Posted the PG rated file name :P)

post-13138-1208463406_thumb.png

I believe other companies have been making them for a while now. I know I saw one came with some other racing game here about a month ago.

Found one at CC Here

I believe other companies have been making them for a while now. I know I saw one came with some other racing game here about a month ago.

Found one at CC Here

Awesome. And the price is right too :P

I guess I could have looked it up myself :blush:, but I don't actually follow Wii games that closely, so I didn't know they were using them for other driving games already. I figured they'd launch with the game, which we don't have yet :(