Bai Bai Wow!

Kamikaze_Badger

I quit wow because it started getting boring. I just lost all interest. My account is gone, and the company probably already has it up for sale. I'm going back to Kal for my grinding :P.

I knew you'd go back to it. You're all losers! :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im waiting for COD MMO than i might start playing these soul stealer's.

COD4 multiplayer isn't like an MMO already?

Kill, Kill, Accomplishment, Kill, Ding, "Wooo, rank up!"...30 hours later "OH COME ON, I SHOT YOU IN THE FACE!!!"...

I quit wow because it started getting boring. I just lost all interest. My account is gone, and the company probably already has it up for sale. I'm going back to Kal for my grinding :P.

Funny thing, you only recently hit 70, right? I am not putting you down, Wow IS an addiction, but you haven't begun to experience any end-game content. You say you like grinding, there's plenty of grinding AFTER 70.

Funny thing, you only recently hit 70, right? I am not putting you down, Wow IS an addiction, but you haven't begun to experience any end-game content. You say you like grinding, there's plenty of grinding AFTER 70.

You don't get to ding though. :(

I did start grinding (gear, rep, et cetera). And I didn't like it. I don't like raiding, the PvP got boring.

COD4 multiplayer isn't like an MMO already?

Kill, Kill, Accomplishment, Kill, Ding, "Wooo, rank up!"...30 hours later "OH COME ON, I SHOT YOU IN THE FACE!!!"...

:lol: :lol: This could possibly deserve a spot in my sig! :P

I'm completely burnt out of MMOs COMPLETELY.

I actually tired kal like 2 months ago....I created a character, run around for like 10min, said "#@!$@ THIS" and quit.

I don't understand how you guys can enjoy leveling. At level 59 in kal it was TORTURE