Man Caught Having . With A Picnic Table

road-runner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Ah, but in the small town I live in and apparently in the state of Ohio, you can be arrested for walking in front of your window (in the house Nude), if someone driving, walking or watching sees you. I know of at least 3 people this happened to. So where is law for the people who are in the privacy of their own home?

"I do not advacate the fornication with picnic tables or bicycles, Llamas maybe, but tables and bikes!?!?!?!"

i also live in ohio and i was informed by a REASONABLE -non jerk police officer that peeing in a public place (even if hidden so your dingaling isnt showing) is considered indecent exposer and will also land you on the sechs offenders list.....so you CAN be labeled a sechs offender by law if you get caught peeing behind a dumpster in an ally at night.

man...with the way a few of these stories have went, it makes me kind of nervous to shake my dingaling after peeing in a public toilet in fear of being accused of jerkin it to a urinal....

i also live in ohio and i was informed by a REASONABLE -non jerk police officer that peeing in a public place (even if hidden so your dingaling isnt showing) is considered indecent exposer and will also land you on the sechs offenders list.....so you CAN be labeled a sechs offender by law if you get caught peeing behind a dumpster in an ally at night.

man...with the way a few of these stories have went, it makes me kind of nervous to shake my dingaling after peeing in a public toilet in fear of being accused of jerkin it to a urinal....

PC has taken over the world...

The entire world has become pussified...

:closedeyes: