Rudy drops out

Kash

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask why? Just curious, not trying to pick a fight or start anything. :)

Although I am curious, I thought I had remembered that you were one of those that like to see bipartisanship in the government, i.e. Republican pres, Dem congress or vice-versa, yet most of your politcally related post lately seem to be decidedly left. Have you had a change of heart in that regard?

I thought I had remembered that you were one of those that like to see bipartisanship in the government, i.e. Republican pres, Dem congress or vice-versa, yet most of your politcally related post lately seem to be decidedly left. Have you had a change of heart in that regard?

I noticed this too. A far cry from the political discussions of 06, but to be honest I was expecting this

we need a women for president to end all this, i dont care who but im voting for one.

You'd seriously vote for Hillary? You've got a lot more faith in her than I.

May I ask why? Just curious, not trying to pick a fight or start anything. :)

Although I am curious, I thought I had remembered that you were one of those that like to see bipartisanship in the government, i.e. Republican pres, Dem congress or vice-versa, yet most of your politcally related post lately seem to be decidedly left. Have you had a change of heart in that regard?

I'm still all for bipartisanship. It's just that Rudy is the devil incarnate. Now if Huckabee would just drop out, we could have a semi-decent primary season (kinda sad to see Edwards drop out though)

But there are no woman candidates :lol:

:withstupid:

we need a women for president to end all this, i dont care who but im voting for one.

Gender/race/religion, etc etc. are no basis for choosing a President.

I'm a little sad to see Rudy drop out simply because he wasn't afraid to cross party lines.

In any case, it hasn't changed my decision yet...anyone but Hillary.

Gender/race/religion, etc etc. are no basis for choosing a President.

I'm a little sad to see Rudy drop out simply because he wasn't afraid to cross party lines.

In any case, it hasn't changed my decision yet...anyone but Hillary.

+1 there. Billary is a complete joke.